Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
LewdLolis

[Request] Ouka Sabaki (Master Magistrate) route walkthrough

I just arrived at the first actual choice (I think it's an actual choice at least) besides the ones chosen during the trials. The spoiler will tell you what the choices are 

Spoiler

It's to obey or to not obey Yamanami-san. I'm guessing this will veer me off to a certain path as to where I can't choose some of the girls? I'm just not sure which to pick. If anyone else has reached that far then please let me know. 

24 minutes ago, LewdLolis said:

I just arrived at the first actual choice (I think it's an actual choice at least) besides the ones chosen during the trials. The spoiler will tell you what the choices are 

Reveal hidden contents

It's to obey or to not obey Yamanami-san. I'm guessing this will veer me off to a certain path as to where I can't choose some of the girls? I'm just not sure which to pick. If anyone else has reached that far then please let me know. 

Spoiler

As far as I know that's the only choice in the game, and I presume it's bad end vs good end, where bad end might be Yamanami's route.

28 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As far as I know that's the only choice in the game, and I presume it's bad end vs good end, where bad end might be Yamanami's route.

Spoiler

Ahh ok, so it's not really choosing a girl? It's not a harem either though. From the tags I've read on VNDB I've came to assume that there were multiple routes you can go. I'd also assume that if there was a route for Yamanami then wouldn't there be a route for the others? Which choice should I go to dodge Yamanami's route then? Obey, not obey? I'm not sure. Do you know? I've been stuck at the choice screen for like 2 hours.

Just now, LewdLolis said:

Hide contents

Ahh ok, so it's not really choosing a girl? It's not a harem either though. From the tags I've read on VNDB I've came to assume that there were multiple routes you can go. I'd also assume that if there was a route for Yamanami then wouldn't there be a route for the others? Which choice should I go to dodge Yamanami's route then? Obey, not obey? I'm not sure. Do you know? I've been stuck at the choice screen for like 2 hours.

Spoiler

The good ending is achieved by not obeying.

Once you achieve the good ending then there will be an epilogue and from there you can choose the girls' routes. Exceptions are Yamanami, who is probably achieved by obeying her, and Okita, which is chosen from the chapter select screen after getting the good ending.

8 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:
  Hide contents

The good ending is achieved by not obeying.

Once you achieve the good ending then there will be an epilogue and from there you can choose the girls' routes. Exceptions are Yamanami, who is probably achieved by obeying her, and Okita, which is chosen from the chapter select screen after getting the good ending.

Spoiler

Oh ok, so you do choose a girls route, I guess I misunderstood your previous comment because I mistook it as there are no routes except for Yamanami and just one ending. Like it was a kinetic novel. Thanks for the information.

Edited by LewdLolis

5 minutes ago, Templarseeker said:

Ah just want to know something about this wonderful VN! Are the Hentai scenes voiced or decent enough? :wafuu:

Have you started it yet? I actually haven't reached that point yet, I believe in an hour or two I should. Not completely sure. I can get back to you once I do though. If you're ok with that.

Edit: Well there you go.

Edited by LewdLolis

2 minutes ago, Templarseeker said:

Ah just want to know something about this wonderful VN! Are the Hentai scenes voiced or decent enough? :wafuu:

They are voiced, as is everything else but the protagonist.

(I also really like what I've seen of them due to various reasons such as consent and honesty and discussion of likes and dislikes.)

16 minutes ago, LewdLolis said:

Have you started it yet? I actually haven't reached that point yet, I believe in an hour or two I should. Not completely sure. I can get back to you once I do though. If you're ok with that.

Yeah I already started, just finished the first case and sure no problems! I'm trying to get to the Hentai scenes as soon as possible but I'm not in a hurry since the case solving stuffs is pretty entertaining as well!:sachi:

14 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

They are voiced, as is everything else but the protagonist.

(I also really like what I've seen of them due to various reasons such as consent and honesty and discussion of likes and dislikes.)

YES! That's great then! gonna try to lewd that cute white haired loli! Thank you so much for the info! :mare:

And what do you mean by "various reasons such as consent and honesty and discussion of likes and dislikes"?

Is it kinda romantic in some way?

Edited by Templarseeker

1 minute ago, Templarseeker said:

Yeah I already started, just finished the first case and sure no problems! I'm trying to get to the Hentai scenes as soon as possible but I'm not in a hurry since the case solving stuffs is pretty entertaining as well!:sachi:

YES! That's great then! gonna try to lewd that cute white haired loli! Thank you so much for the info! :mare:

I see... You have good taste.

1 minute ago, LewdLolis said:

I see... You have good taste.

I see we have a man of culture here as well! :mare:

would also love to see a cute loli heroine with glasses in some VNs if it too much to ask!:vanilla:

Just now, Templarseeker said:

I see we have a man of culture here as well! :mare:

would also love to see a cute loli heroine with glasses in some VNs if it too much to ask!:vanilla:

I'm not a glasses fan but it depends on the loli and personality.

19 minutes ago, Templarseeker said:

And what do you mean by "various reasons such as consent and honesty and discussion of likes and dislikes"?

The route which I played had H-Scenes I liked, somewhat rare in visual novels, largely because of the context. They frequently made sure to maintain consent during the act and one didn't just ignore what the other was saying due to their "urges" or whatever. They often experimented in their private life, and discussed what they liked and didn't like about it. It is strangely down to earth in a very enjoyable way.

Spoiler

I realize this is a month old post but I thought I would say that there is a Yamanami "Good Ending". I am unsure what point you have to get to for it to be unlocked (probably once Epilogue is unlocked however I only thought to check it after realizing she had her own section, seperate from the bad ending, in Extras > Memory, at that time I had finished Okita's route). Regardless of when it is unlocked it adds a 3rd option to obey or disobey prompt if you go back to it (the method I used was Chapter Select > Chapter 4 > Day 3: Case).

Edited by Anonymous Fuwanovelist

9 hours ago, Anonymous Fuwanovelist said:

I realize this is a month old post but I thought I would say that there is a Yamanami "Good Ending". I am unsure what point you have to get to for it to be unlocked (probably once Epilogue is unlocked however I only thought to check it after realizing she had her own section, seperate from the bad ending, in Extras > Memory, at that time I had finished Okita's route). Regardless of when it is unlocked it adds a 3rd option to obey or disobey prompt if you go back to it (the method I used was Chapter Select > Chapter 4 > Day 3: Case).

Not a fan of Yamanami and in every VN I only go one route, as to not betray the girl that I had went with. But thanks for the information, other people might get something off of it.

On 7/10/2020 at 1:01 PM, LewdLolis said:

Not a fan of Yamanami and in every VN I only go one route, as to not betray the girl that I had went with. But thanks for the information, other people might get something off of it.

Then why even bother reading visual novels to begin with?  It makes no sense whatsoever to only read one route when most visual novels have more than one route, you're missing out on a ton of content and frankly that is just a waste of money.

That mindset is just very wrong, you aren't betraying anyone, it's fiction.