Save the Date

grim_tales1

Hi! Sorry I haven't been here in some time.
Has anyone played this, it's a strange and interesting English dating (?) VN made in Ren'Py.
You play as an un named character who tries to go on a date with a girl called Felicia but she keeps dying.....
I recommend this and it made me think, especially since I haven't played a VN in a while

Would you be interested in posting a more fleshed out opinion piece of the VN? 
You could include several aspects like the art, quality of the story/writing, flow from beginning middle to end or maybe your spoiler free opinion of the ending.

Something that would fit your schedule, doesn’t have to be very long, and would only be for fun. I’m just trying to cultivate and encourage content creation a little at a time ;)

When I first started playing, I wasn't sure what to expect at first. The writing is very good and clever but

you have to keep repeating things over and over again in a Groundhog Day kind of way (trust me, its for a reason)

the art is quite cartoony and simple though. I wish they'd done a bit more with it like added some animation or more sound effects but I appreciate this was just a fan game really.

It starts off slowly

The initial playthroughs are very fast and at first you wonder what the hell is going on.

But as an overaraching story it's really clever and made me think about life in general.
The ending wasn't what I expected, that's for sure. Was it happy or sad?

Edited by grim_tales1