Ayakashibito not working Task No.1 Adr

Grasswow

Having issues shortly after restarting windows, started game up, tried to load save, error pops up saying Task No.1 Adr: 0x3b4748e[0x6748e] (0x4b0) Command: @gloat. Followed up with another error File not found. a2/ICATCH2.S25. I would appreciate if someone could help me with this issue.

21 hours ago, Grasswow said:

No, I haven't used either of those apps when starting the game.

Use them then!:sachi:

Locale Emulator is the easiest to operate and what I mostly use to install/launch/run/play Japaneses Eroges since their software is designed to run under Japanese system Locale environment. And our default system Locale is not compatible with their games which is normally in English, unless you switch your locale to Japanese and fancy reading Japaneses unicodes whenever you open a program or something! :makina: 

I'm not really good on explaining the specifics however the link is here if you don't know where to find it.

After installing Locale Emulator, right click  on the game icon to use it to install or play any eroges, at least the fan-translated ones, not the official localized titles coming from Mangagamer, JAST USA, and others.

Hope that helps! :Chocola:

Edited by Templarseeker

Glad to know you're able to resolve your technical issues with your game! It would have been easier and convenient to use Locale Emulator, however just straight up changing your system locale also does the trick since I also did it when I was still a beginner in playing Japanese Eroges/Visual Novels! Anyways enjoy your game and welcome!:mare: