How to get Hook code?

Narko

I know there are some games that can't get hooked by igth, sometime you can find the code on the net, and sometime you can't.

How are we supposed to get those codes in the first place? Is there a tutorial somewhere? Is this some kind of hack? 

11 hours ago, Narko said:

What do you mean if this still works? It is outdated?

It's more like I've never tested it.  Also, I know for a fact that it won't always work for the mono/unity-based engines.  

Anyway, this is the only method I know of.  I'm sure there are others, but I don't know where to look them up.

I tried to make Hook Codes at least couple times with the tutorial, but never succeeded. Fortunately, hook databases had all the hooks I ever needed. Agth thread at old hongfire couple times also helped me with .bat files to make phrases be drawn in correct order for games like Kizuato and Shizuku. If I can't find proper text thread, I just use Cheat Engine + HookAnyText. It does not require any hooks, you basically just find and select memory piece where required text refreshes, and it works for at least for couple hours before Java hangs it all.