Grisaia no Kajitsu - Missing CG

PeteN00b

14 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

im assuming it has to do with amanes bad ending. gotta make a different choice at the end.

Hmm yeah, I browsed around for the CG set and I found out that it was indeed a CG part of the bad end, guess that's remaining empty then.. forgot to save at any point of Amane's route =)...

Admittedly Amane's bad ending is interesting in that it bring the information that has big foreshadowing for the sequel, although at the same time the information was pretty much useless in both ending though (Bad end for a very obvious reason, while the good end tell us that both of Amane and Yuuji didn't really need the information to move on).

Edited by littleshogun

On 2020. 06. 03. at 9:03 PM, Zidan209 said:

Amane's bad ending was actually interesting. All the other bad ends were kinda stupid or random, but for Amane, I recommend checking it out

In a way, I think Michiru's bad ending is also frightening, yet decent. It shows how a person can easily fall apart if the only spiritual support in your life starts doubting himself. Though, I guess we could say though that maybe it was kinda out of character for Yuuji to try reverse his decision when he was never known to back down like that, not even when

Spoiler

he had to blow up the entire school just to cure a part of Sachi's PTSD.

Edited by [Hun]Lepto

11 hours ago, [Hun]Lepto said:

In a way, I think Michiru's bad ending is also frightening, yet decent. It shows how a person can easily fall apart if the only spiritual support in your life starts doubting himself. Though, I guess we could say though that maybe it was kinda out of character for Yuuji to try reverse his decision when he was never known to back down like that, not even when

When I said stupid and random, I meant it mostly in terms of how coherent it was with the choice that sends you there. Taken separately, Michiru's bad ending isn't actually that nonsensical. And also Yumiko's bad ending has some connection to the choice and kinda makes sense, but that ending is just not interesting at all and kinda predictable.

However, Sachi's bad ending was just a joke IMO and Makina's was a "wtf moment"

3 hours ago, Zidan209 said:

When I said stupid and random, I meant it mostly in terms of how coherent it was with the choice that sends you there. Taken separately, Michiru's bad ending isn't actually that nonsensical. And also Yumiko's bad ending has some connection to the choice and kinda makes sense, but that ending is just not interesting at all and kinda predictable.

However, Sachi's bad ending was just a joke IMO and Makina's was a "wtf moment"

I still remember how I laughed off how bullshit that ending was. Like at first, it seems like an alternative good ending, then that just happens. What was the writer even thinking at that time?

• 2 months later...
On 8/25/2020 at 7:44 AM, Silvz said:

Is the anime good? I'd love to get to know the series, but another 50+ vn in my list is kinda impossible right now.

I would say that it depend on what one may think. If you think that it didn't fully adapted the VN because they rushed some of the development, then yes it's not good. On the other hand if you bothered that Meikyuu didn't have proper prequel route because all routes in Kajitsu is character routes, then I would say that the anime is actually fulfill the proper prequel because Frontwing did combined all routes development into one continuity. So yes I would say that it depend on which side that you think of.

On 8/25/2020 at 2:44 AM, Silvz said:

Is the anime good? I'd love to get to know the series, but another 50+ vn in my list is kinda impossible right now.

It does a decent job at rushing through the VN. It's not spectacular, but it covers the most important parts, whilst adding some original stuff here and there. If reading the VN just isn't on the table, then I'd recommend checking out the anime. But if you think you might read it sometime, don't watch the anime, as it will spoil a lot of the VN and take some of the enjoyment out when you do get to reading it.