MALE AND OLDER FEMALE? (English)

BigBoiMarkus

I recently found the world of visual novels but what i come to notice is that i like making choices and older females in games. But i really do love the concept of things like Teacher And Student. But of course the teacher is the older female. Is there any visual novels that have multiples endings and English with the concept i like? And of course doesn't have to be just teacher and student. Im open to other things but with of course with my preferences. 

It seems that Making*Lovers has adult heroines, although I haven't read it.

Ever17 also has young adult/adult heroines, but it is very story focused instead of romance focused. The same for Steins;Gate.

I think Cartagra has adult heroines, as well as Kara no Shoujo - but they have explicit violence, and are not exactly romantic.

• 5 weeks later...

A shame japs have a distaste for mature/older than 15 women even if they make sure they're the hottest around. Contradictive to be sure. But even if some gets made, the translation teams only do copy pasta teenage bullcrap with the same archetypes, with a few exceptions now and then.

If your looking for older female heroines, you might have get into old school Eroges/Visual Novels if you're willing to tolerate it the old art, but you'll eventually find what you're looking.

Secret Wives Club: As the title implies, heroines are compose of housewives and it's your job to spice up their boring sex life. it has light NTR elements I suppose :nokia:

Crescendo: I think there's two adult heroines in this VN/Eroge. Your Older Step Sister and the School Nurse. It has a nice story too!

Amorous Professor Cherry: two adult heroines including the protagonist's professors and a classmate.

There's plenty more, just try going here and here...

Have Fun! :mare: