someone could recomand a VN similar to highway blossoms?

karl franz

Definitely Heart of the Woods, it's made mostly by the same poeple and it's beyond excellent IMO.

When it goes to other devs, Love Ribbon comes to mind, it's also very focused on the main two characters and their struggle... I could also recommend Starlight Vega, Mizuchi, Blackberry Honey, although each of them do some kind of spin on the usual romance formula...

I guess Katahane would be qualify seeing that it have GL relationship along with the journey theme, although it also have male and girl relationship as well. Other than that you can try Flowers tetralogy as well, although currently only two out of four part (Spring and Summer) that currently available in English though. It still conclusive enough to a degree on it's own, so you can try it directly. I don't know if you already tried those VNs or not, but regardless of that I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

thanks guys,

On 21/05/2020 at 2:00 AM, Silvz said:

Not similar per se, but a yuri from Sekai Project that is AMAZING: https://sekaiproject.com/pages/heart-of-the-woods

I only say it's not similar because, well, I haven't read Highway Blossoms :P

already read mainly becouse it's the same people

On 21/05/2020 at 5:17 PM, Plk_Lesiak said:

Definitely Heart of the Woods, it's made mostly by the same poeple and it's beyond excellent IMO.

When it goes to other devs, Love Ribbon comes to mind, it's also very focused on the main two characters and their struggle... I could also recommend Starlight Vega, Mizuchi, Blackberry Honey, although each of them do some kind of spin on the usual romance formula...

well, now i have a good search to do 

On 25/05/2020 at 5:27 AM, littleshogun said:

I guess Katahane would be qualify seeing that it have GL relationship along with the journey theme, although it also have male and girl relationship as well. Other than that you can try Flowers tetraligy as well, although currently only two out of four part (Spring and Summer) that currently available in English though. It still conclusive enough to a degree on it's own, so you can try it directly. I don't know if you slready tried those VNs or not, but regardless of that I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

well i don't mind boyxgirl