Your Diary +H | Translation?

LewdLolis

I've wanted to read this for a while now, a year or two? But, I can't stand the MTL version. Is there another translation in progress? If so, where are they releasing updates on their progress, if any? I just want to know if I should look forward to it sometime this year.

Unfortunately there's no other translation project there, so there's no place for updating the progress. Also unfortunately while there's a plan from the publisher themselves in that they'll retranslate it, so far there's no update in regard of that. So yeah there's no choice other than read it at current situation, which is not ideal solution I must say. In the end, it's too bad that there's no proper translation of Your Diary yet here which is a shame seeing that the art is quite good.

Edited by littleshogun

3 hours ago, LewdLolis said:

I've wanted to read this for a while now, a year or two? But, I can't stand the MTL version. Is there another translation in progress? If so, where are they releasing updates on their progress, if any? I just want to know if I should look forward to it sometime this year.

how about playing using textractor + chiitrans, its better than VNR

19 hours ago, Formlose Gestalt said:

I would definitely wait on reading the title. ShiraVN is retranslating the VN. But I haven't herad about any timeline.

But you could ask them for an update on their Discord server: http://discord.gg/qBmrqDy

Thanks, I'll check there.

Edit: I read previous messages sent in the discord. Looks like it'll take a while, I can wait though. Thanks.

Edited by LewdLolis