Hello All You Beautiful People

Jardic47

I know I am late to post one of these, but I thought I would do one anyway. My name is Jardic and I am a writer. I got some things on the back burner of my mind and I dream to have some VNs to share when I am done. I have a ton of ideas for my works and I can always take any ideas you may have to consideration. I'm currently working on some stories I have written last year and I have been thinking about putting them on the net after I get them published.

I mainly play VNs now. Before, I would play video games and be done with them. I put down the controller and started writing when I was in high school and I never looked back since. I still play games on my pc, but not as much anymore. My love for VNs happened 3 years ago and I got into them by boredom from playing video games. I found my calling from this medium and I have written a lot of stories that my be a base for VNs. I found purpose through them and I have been happier the past three years than the time before finding VNs. I hope you all can learn a few things from me and I want to learn a few things from you guys.

If you guys are wondering, I am always on here, so if you want to chat, I am here. So take care and i will be wandering this place called the net. Take care.

8 minutes ago, MDruidd said:

what was your first impression of VN? and which VN has an impact that makes you to write VN?

I actually got into VNs while looking for more games to play. I came across Nutaku when I was looking for games to play and I played there for a month. But instead of giving up, I found Mangagamer and JAST and purchased a few games and I was blown away by the quality of the games given. I got into them real quick after i found those two sites. VNs gave me a purpose to do something and I thank them for giving me a new thing to write about.

As for the VN that got me into writing them. It was Katawa Shoujo. I like the story a lot and the charaters felt genuine to me for something that was being played for free. I thought if they could do it, why couldn't I.

Just now, Jardic47 said:

I actually got into VNs while looking for more games to play. I came across Nutaku when I was looking for games to play and I played there for a month. But instead of giving up, I found Mangagamer and JAST and purchased a few games and I was blown away by the quality of the games given. I got into them real quick after i found those two sites. VNs gave me a purpose to do something and I thank them for giving me a new thing to write about.

As for the VN that got me into writing them. It was Katawa Shoujo. I like the story a lot and the charaters felt genuine to me for something that was being played for free. I thought if they could do it, why couldn't I.

thats sound good.
so youre triggered by the website and their product.
i hope you enjoy to write more to make a good VN in future. i wll read them by chance maybe :)
anyway enjoy here, feel free to ask about something on the thread

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I see that you've been here for almost two years. No problem to me though in regard of the late introduction, because I also do the same here. Feel free to ask for some VN Recommendations if you need it, and good luck on your stories later. Lastly I hope that you'll have fun here, although of course you already did that here.