New Member here: I'm currently developing a WWII Visual Novel - KZ: A Holocaust Tale

C. Kitsune

Hello people

I'm C. Kitsune and i'm currently developing a Visual Novel as a sole developer for a couple of months thus far. It's a WWII Visual Novel regarding the life of a jew who tries to survive in the Holocaust. I'm taking this subject as serious and cautious as i can, once it's a very delicate subject.

The Demo is available on itch.io:

https://c-kitsune.itch.io/kz-a-holocaust-tale-demo

What i really need and want for this project is to get a public of people who are willing to follow the game progress with me (either via discord, forums, twitter, reddit, whatever useful social media may be). If you could take a look at my Demo and give any feedback, i would really appreciate it!

Mostly Important, give me any information about marketing and any helpful tip/way for me to spread the word about my game in order to make it more known. The fact i'm not famous in any social media nor have people actively following me doesn't help me, i'm pretty much a nobody. But i want to change that now, and with your help, i can make it!

Thank you guys for listening!

13 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

Well, looks like you... or the staff deleted the others posts...

Should be the staff seeing that the user is not allowed to delete the thread, and yes I already tried it. Anyway good luck to the OP in regard of the object, even though the OP here didn't really give a good first impression on introducing himself and the project here.

7 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Should be the staff seeing that the user is not allowed to delete the thread, and yes I already tried it. Anyway good luck to the OP in regard of the object, even though the OP here didn't really give a good first impression on introducing himself and the project here.

Excuse me, would it happen of you being part of the forum's staff?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 6:01 AM, littleshogun said:

Well I'm not the part of the forum's staff here. The reason on why I know that the user is not allowed to delete the thread is simply because I tried it, and there's no option to delete the thread (ie you can only edit the thread).

But why are you trying to delete it in the first place?

5 hours ago, Spooky Saint said:

But why are you trying to delete it in the first place?

The reason is simply to test on whether the user can delete the thread or not, and if the user can't it mean that the one who delete the previous threads is the moderator (I did try it in order to answer Marcus-beta's question).

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

The reason is simply to test on whether the user can delete the thread or not, and if the user can't it mean that the one who delete the previous threads is the moderator (I did try it in order to answer Marcus-beta's question).

Ohhh! Gotcha