Heya

AceAttorney

Welcome!  Glad that you decided to make the plunge : ).  What are you studying?  Anything fun?

Meh, I'm just a high school student lol. However, I am taking all AP classes so I suppose I have a workload similar to a college student.

I plan on studying Psychology in the future. Not exactly sure what path I want to take in terms of career.

Welcome Welcome xD

Do you read manga?

What's your favorite Vn?

Hey! I'm not too big on manga usually, but I am really enjoying Liar Game. Other than that, I have only read the first volume of the Ace Attorney manga.

My favorite VN would have to be Umineko. I'm really into murder mysteries (as cruel as that sounds) so it was right up my alley.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody. :)

Hello seems like i was late to the welcoming party but well i am an old Season 1 LoL player myself but have now strafed from my path off victory to the path off the Almight Otaku

ophis-tan starts to channel Ethernal prison spell "you will never leave fuwanyan now" the channeling takes 24 hours quote this post to abort it

i am so sorry she don't usually do this. She only attacks Great Red no one else

welcome to the forums.

hope you enjoy your stay here.

so do you wait phoenix wright dual destinies too?

man i cant wait .

so whats your favorite champion on LoL?

Yup, can't wait for DD! Probably going to download it at midnight on release day.

Favorite LoL champion would have to be Quinn. I really like her high-mobility playstyle.

Oooh, Umineko. I really need to start reading higurashi and umineko... Curse my slackness and the difficulty of getting kurisu route if you got mayuri before in s;g...

So, did you read Ever17 / 999? Should be interesting as they are also mystery and stuff.

I read 999 (and loved it!) and plan on reading Ever17... at some point. I have such a long "waiting list" of VNs that my friends have recommended to me, it's ridiculous!