What does Visual Novel Reader allow exactly?

Narko

Hi,

I remember someone once told me they use Visual Novel reader to pop up a little reactangle with text in it. This would offer AGTH services, but he also said that it is possible to use the translation of someone this way. This is a discussion I had a very long time ago so I am not sure about everything.

I remember last year, a dude was playing Soukoku no Arterial on youtube in full screen and had the little rectangle with english text with it aboce the screen (I thouht it was only possible in windowed mode) so I wanted to check this again but he deleted his videos x)

Can someone explain me what VNR is about? How the dude managed to get translation tools in full screen mode?

1 hour ago, Narko said:

Hi,

I remember someone once told me they use Visual Novel reader to pop up a little reactangle with text in it. This would offer AGTH services, but he also said that it is possible to use the translation of someone this way. This is a discussion I had a very long time ago so I am not sure about everything.

I remember last year, a dude was playing Soukoku no Arterial on youtube in full screen and had the little rectangle with english text with it aboce the screen (I thouht it was only possible in windowed mode) so I wanted to check this again but he deleted his videos x)

Can someone explain me what VNR is about? How the dude managed to get translation tools in full screen mode?

VNR is tool for reading visual novel using english on online or atlas(dictionary) or comunity comment that allow you to read all japanesse text to other language like english. At that time, VNR died because there no update anymore. But its my pleasure that now VNR is alive. Some people using the new tool like Textractor, but im still use VNR.
VNR not as good as english patched from developer nor fan, but its readable during the game
this is my screenshot from game Koi Suru kimochi

gS4UK41.png

Edited by MDruidd

1 hour ago, MDruidd said:

VNR is tool for reading visual novel using english on online or atlas(dictionary) or comunity comment that allow you to read all japanesse text to other language like english. At that time, VNR died because there no update anymore. But its my pleasure that now VNR is alive. Some people using the new tool like Textractor, but im still use VNR.
VNR not as good as english patched from developer nor fan, but its readable during the game
this is my screenshot from game Koi Suru kimochi

gS4UK41.png

Thank you for the explanation! Does this works when you run your VN in full screen mode? Leaving the text of the game in japanese but with the little rectangle above? There are some old games witout the windowed screen option, and I wondered if there were a solution for those. 

By the way, is your avatar kurumi tokisaki?

Edited by Narko

18 hours ago, Narko said:

Thank you for the explanation! Does this works when you run your VN in full screen mode? Leaving the text of the game in japanese but with the little rectangle above? There are some old games witout the windowed screen option, and I wondered if there were a solution for those. 

By the way, is your avatar kurumi tokisaki?

yes ofcourse, you can play with full screen mode. no worries for that.
actually the game is japanese text but the VNR re-write it into english, but if the game title, that because i aint change my locale region into japan. Because i use local emulator that run as jap locale as admin
yes, my avatar is kurumi tokisaki from DAL

Edited by MDruidd