Looking for VN trials of short length

milewide

Hello,

I'm looking for VNs with downloadable trials available whose length is on the shorter side.

Context
I'm using VNs to practice my Japanese reading ability and I think I mostly need to increase my vocabulary. I think reading VNs is a more enjoyable activity than grinding flashcards even if it may not be as effective. I've recently had the idea that I can eat my cake and have it, too, by revisiting VNs that I have already read, thus getting some much needed repetition which I believe will aid memorization. VNs are lengthy and my reading speed is slow so ideally I would like to use trials/demos for this reading practice.
That said, I've found that trials, too, are quite generous with their content! And so here we are.

Experience so far
I've read through and timed myself for the following trials (not counting extra material, only main scenario):
Haruruminamoni - 12.3 h
Flyable Heart - 2.6 h
Leyline 1 - 6 h
Kamikzae Explorer - 9.4 h

I feel like Leyline's playtime of around 6 hours is an acceptable upper limit here.

I welcome any recommendations of trials that you remember being particularly short, no need to specify the exact time it took to read unless you happen to have it.

Thank you in advance.