Inuyasha Sequel Manga In The Works!

I was so excited that I wanted to share this because Inuyasha was a huge part of my childhood and the reason I got into anime in the first place that I wanted all of you to know so I'll be posting the video on here that is reliable when it comes to anime news. Hopefully there's a lot of Inuyasha fans on here!

Inuyasha Sequel Manga in Progress!

It's sad no one has replied to this yet, so I will. I am very surprised to see Inuyasha getting a sequel. Honestly, I don't know how to feel. Part of me is happy cause it was my second Anime and first manga, and helped me through a rough time. However, I'm worried about how it'll go. I don't think Rumiko Takahashi is one of the writers, just a consultant, but that's better than her not being there. Then again, much of the old crew is back so it can go either way. I will be optimistic about it and would rather be excited. I do really miss the series, so let's hope for a good sequel. 

1 hour ago, aliciarune said:

It's sad no one has replied to this yet, so I will. I am very surprised to see Inuyasha getting a sequel. Honestly, I don't know how to feel. Part of me is happy cause it was my second Anime and first manga, and helped me through a rough time. However, I'm worried about how it'll go. I don't think Rumiko Takahashi is one of the writers, just a consultant, but that's better than her not being there. Then again, much of the old crew is back so it can go either way. I will be optimistic about it and would rather be excited. I do really miss the series, so let's hope for a good sequel. 

For me it was my first anime that I would watch every Saturday night on Adult Swim and kept rewatching it 20 times every time the series reset after the end of the first series, it's a huge part of why I became a anime fan. So far I think the plot idea seems good but at the same idk how to feel about it either because I felt it wrapped up nicely.

Just now, Sonicboom2.0 said:

For me it was my first anime that I would watch every Saturday night on Adult Swim and kept rewatching it 20 times every time the series reset after the end of the first series, it's a huge part of why I became a anime fan. So far I think the plot idea seems good but at the same idk how to feel about it either because I felt it wrapped up nicely.

I do understand. This is the problem sometimes with sequels. They can go either way. And yeah, Inuyasha was like the for me too. I watched it dubbed first, then subbed. I do like the synopsis, but do worry if I'll like the show. It may not be on par wit Inuyasha, but it can still be good. I do love her work. I still need to read Mao and Rin-ee actually

4 minutes ago, aliciarune said:

I do understand. This is the problem sometimes with sequels. They can go either way. And yeah, Inuyasha was like the for me too. I watched it dubbed first, then subbed. I do like the synopsis, but do worry if I'll like the show. It may not be on par wit Inuyasha, but it can still be good. I do love her work. I still need to read Mao and Rin-ee actually

yeah, I did find out on Anime News Network that the original series is getting a Blu-Ray release soon on Amazon and how many sets idk but I'm debating on buying the whole series and movies to add to my collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news I guess, although whether it can reach overseas or not is another issue though. Then again seeing that Inuyasha is quite popular, I guess it wouldn't be surprising to see this localized in one way or another. Technically Inuyasha here is actually isekai anime with female MC, although of course our focus would be on Inuyasha anyway seeing that it's his name in the title and all. By the way I'm not quite into Inuyasha here, although I still know that it's quite well known in Indonesia seeing that it's been broadcasted in the past.

Edited by littleshogun