So I Bought a Switch

mitchhamilton

yup...

so far im loving it. havent been able to find a regular switch so i bought the switch lite. ws worried the screen would be too small but its actually a decent size. still would love to play breath of the wild on a big screen tv but this will do. 

been wanting one for a while for smash, botw, animal crossing, mario kart, mario creed odyssey. love its portability and how it feels. still need a freaking screen protector for it but loving it so far. havent even touched my ps4 for video games for a week now since i bought the switch.

got any game recommendations since im like 3 years behind? what are your thoughts?

1 hour ago, Novel21 said:

Yes I love Nintendo Switch lite myself, it's my favorite console and I'm playing Pokemon Shield on it. 

What games are you into? 

I recommend Tales of Vesperia and Root Letter

root letter looks interesting. ive tried playing it but never got to into it. i may try again.

im into a variety of games really. zelda games i like, i like platformers, casual games, story games. whatever is recommended i will check it out.

Dragon Quest XI has its best version ever on the Switch. You could also try Bayonetta 1 and 2 (if you buy 2, you get a discount in 1), Astral Chain, Okami HD, Mario + Rabbids, Splatoon 2, Yoshi's Crafted World, Fire Emblem Warriors, Hyrule Warriors, Zelda: Link's Awakening, Smash, Trials of Mana, Animal Crossing, Cuphead, both Yooka Laylee, Good Job!, GRIS, Xenoblade Chronicles (1 is being released this month, while 2 is already available), Hollow Knight, Pokémon Let's Go, New Super Mario Bros U and Mario Kart 8

And  there are thousands of indie games and other major games that I did not play

1 hour ago, Silvz said:

Dragon Quest XI has its best version ever on the Switch. You could also try Bayonetta 1 and 2 (if you buy 2, you get a discount in 1), Astral Chain, Okami HD, Mario + Rabbids, Splatoon 2, Yoshi's Crafted World, Fire Emblem Warriors, Hyrule Warriors, Zelda: Link's Awakening, Smash, Trials of Mana, Animal Crossing, Cuphead, both Yooka Laylee, Good Job!, GRIS, Xenoblade Chronicles (1 is being released this month, while 2 is already available), Hollow Knight, Pokémon Let's Go, New Super Mario Bros U and Mario Kart 8

And  there are thousands of indie games and other major games that I did not play

speaking of fire emblem, been eyeing fire emblem three houses. what are your/peoples thoughts on that game?

would love to play some bayonetta 2 so may look at that one. forgot all about it tbh.

23 minutes ago, Novel21 said:

I love Fire Emblem Three House, it's my favorite game and I really enjoy play it a lot. I recommend it a lot. So I recommend to give it a try:)

9 minutes ago, Silvz said:

I haven't played it yet, but it is pretty much a consensus that it is one of if not the best Fire Emblem ever

i will definitely play it then

15 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

yup...

so far im loving it. havent been able to find a regular switch so i bought the switch lite. ws worried the screen would be too small but its actually a decent size. still would love to play breath of the wild on a big screen tv but this will do. 

been wanting one for a while for smash, botw, animal crossing, mario kart, mario creed odyssey. love its portability and how it feels. still need a freaking screen protector for it but loving it so far. havent even touched my ps4 for video games for a week now since i bought the switch.

got any game recommendations since im like 3 years behind? what are your thoughts?

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI...

edit: Oh and Fire Emblem Three Houses

17 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

a resounding rec for dragon quest so i will get it. i planned to get xenoblade chronicles 2 for a while now. 

Also, the Xenoblade remake (of the first game) is coming out soon.  Death End re;Quest if you haven't played it for another system.  

7 hours ago, Clephas said:

Also, the Xenoblade remake (of the first game) is coming out soon.  Death End re;Quest if you haven't played it for another system.  

that is also on my to play list

1 hour ago, Fiddle said:

Last night I enjoyed a PERFECT TEATIME with my waifu in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

Are you virgins jealous of my alpha tea party skills? I thought so.

waifu? TEA? i need to buy this game asap