Sonicboom2.0

[REQUEST] Yukikoi Melt Walkthrough

I couldn't find anything on Google or Steam for a Walkthrough so I decided to post here to get it started if a guide is necessary. Hope we can get it done fast because I'm itching to get to reading this.

A walkthrough guide is really not needed for this title as it has very little choices and only one choice that will lead to a route (it will have 4 choices that have to do with the 4 girls), it also has a short common route. There are more choices after you get into a route but they are related to H-Scenes only.

Make sure you apply the 18+ Patch or there will only be one route and you'll start right on a route skipping the prologue and common route entirely which is a dumb move imho, they should've just sold it outside of Steam instead, more people should stop buying visual novels off of Steam already, you're just supporting censorship.

Edited by Shaun

5 hours ago, Shaun said:

A walkthrough guide is really not needed for this title as it has very little choices and only one choice that will lead to a route (it will have 4 choices that have to do with the 4 girls), it also has a short common route. There are more choices after you get into a route but they are related to H-Scenes only.

Make sure you apply the 18+ Patch or there will only be one route and you'll start right on a route skipping the prologue and common route entirely which is a dumb move imho, they should've just sold it outside of Steam instead, more people should stop buying visual novels off of Steam already, you're just supporting censorship.

he isnt ask for the level of difficulty of the game bro, and your opinion

7 hours ago, Sonicboom2.0 said:

I couldn't find anything on Google or Steam for a Walkthrough so I decided to post here to get it started if a guide is necessary. Hope we can get it done fast because I'm itching to get to reading this.

this is from official walkthrough here

3 hours ago, dark force said:

sorry i cant read japannese. this game is it have english walktrough?

you can use google translator page to do that. but someone just make it, check here

Edited by MDruidd
misspelled