All About Kyonyuu Fantasy/ Funbag Fantasy

MDruidd

Recently im intersted about this VN, the title is Kyonyuu Fantasy or Funbag Fantasy.
i dont know how to read where and what first, there so many alt title like : Kyonyuu Fantasy 1,2,3 if, digital, majo, gaiden , etc
i just watching the anime, and feel want to read the VN as well. But there is no guide on vndb discuss and kinda feel pain in ass if open 1 by 1 on the title
So can somebody tell to me, what the first and after that i need to read if i want to go to Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2
Thanks

Edited by MDruidd

Funbag Fantasy 2 actually happens before Funbag Fantasy 1 but it shouldn't matter as each release has a story of its own apart from a few references 

actual order is Funbag Fantasy 2, FF1, FF Gaiden 1, FF Gaiden 2  but as I have said you don't have to play FF2 first becuase FF1 has its own story

1 hour ago, Lycoris20 said:

Funbag Fantasy 2 actually happens before Funbag Fantasy 1 but it shouldn't matter as each release has a story of its own apart from a few references 

actual order is Funbag Fantasy 2, FF1, FF Gaiden 1, FF Gaiden 2  but as I have said you don't have to play FF2 first becuase FF1 has its own story

thanks for explaining, yes ill skipp Funbag Fantasy 2 maybe, i just want to read where lute as the protagonist.

I'll actually advise against skipping FF2. Although I like Lute as much as any other person, I actually prefer Ruin (FF2's Protagonist) as the protagonist because he actively participates in the plot, rather than simply stumbling through sheer dumb luck. Some of the ways that he deliberately talks circles around his foes as well as around the heroines are also actually very endearing.

I also prefer the heroines and the political landscape of FF2, but that's personal preference. I do believe that FF Gaiden 2 is the best entry in the series though.

Edited by LAsuka

11 hours ago, LAsuka said:

I'll actually advise against skipping FF2. Although I like Lute as much as any other person, I actually prefer Ruin (FF2's Protagonist) as the protagonist because he actively participates in the plot, rather than simply stumbling through sheer dumb luck. Some of the ways that he deliberately talks circles around his foes as well as around the heroines are also actually very endearing.

I also prefer the heroines and the political landscape of FF2, but that's personal preference. I do believe that FF Gaiden 2 is the best entry in the series though.

hmmm, thanks for giving a quick review about FF2, maybe ill just play when clear the lute story as well
im intersted about FF2 now cus your personal advice

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 9:05 PM, MDruidd said:

hmmm, thanks for giving a quick review about FF2, maybe ill just play when clear the lute story as well
im intersted about FF2 now cus your personal advice

It's actually best to play FF2 after you've played at least FF1 (I'd recommend playing it after Gaiden) since you'll appreciate a neat little reveal in the ending of one of the heroine's routes. Just make sure you play FF2 before you play Gaiden 2 because it references some things from the former.

9 minutes ago, BookwormOtaku said:

It's actually best to play FF2 after you've played at least FF1 (I'd recommend playing it after Gaiden) since you'll appreciate a neat little reveal in the ending of one of the heroine's routes. Just make sure you play FF2 before you play Gaiden 2 because it references some things from the former.

woah thanks, actually i already finished FF1 and Gaiden 1, should i read the FF2 first ?
i still have more time for it

7 minutes ago, BookwormOtaku said:

If you've finished those two then yes, read FF2 next before Gaiden 2.

is there the story from FF2 on gaiden 2? i mean like the heroin or protagonist included on Gaiden 2?

edit: oh... after i read the sinopsis the gaiden 2 take 5 years ltr and the kingdom is from FF2, okay i got it. Thanks

Edited by MDruidd
About the reason why

2 minutes ago, BookwormOtaku said:

The first arc of Gaiden 2 takes place in the same country as FF2 where they do reference things that happened in that game's story; to say anymore would be a spoiler so I recommend playing and enjoying from there.

yepp thanks, glad not read gaiden 2 bf ff2.
ill read the FF2 first :)