Something similar to utawarerumono

serpentry

I just finished utawarerumono and it sequels and hope to find more games like this. While I did enjoy the battle mechanics I understand that limits the options severely so that's not a must.

The great story and fantasy setting is what I enjoyed most, I hope you guys have some suggestions!

13 hours ago, Riku said:

Tears to Tiara I and II. Only played II, though, so would rather recommend that one. (can be played without the I)

I did play Tears to Tiara 1 but the sequel is playstation exclusive :(

10 hours ago, tahu157 said:

You might like some of Eushully's strategy games but I don't know that any of them are fully translated.

I played Kamidori alchemy and enjoyed it a lot, some guy here at fuwanovel translated another one recently but imo the game sucked but thanks for the suggestion!

For the recommendation, I guess I can recommend Baldr Sky duology and Galaxy Angel trilogy if you didn't mind with sci-fi. Also there's Evenicle as well, and if you didn't mind partially translated VN you can try Amayui as well (Currently the narration was at 63% translated). I don't know if you already play those VNs or not, but if not then I hope my recommendations here could be helpful to you.

On 4/22/2020 at 3:45 AM, littleshogun said:

For the recommendation, I guess I can recommend Baldr Sky duology and Galaxy Angel trilogy if you didn't mind with sci-fi. Also there's Evenicle as well, and if you didn't mind partially translated VN you can try Amayui as well (Currently the narration was at 63% translated). I don't know if you already play those VNs or not, but if not then I hope my recommendations here could be helpful to you.

I played evenicle and both baldr sky dives, baldr sky was especially enjoyable! Galaxy angel looks a bit outdated but I will give it a try.

Thanks for the suggestion!