Senren * Banka

MDruidd

30951.jpg

Senren * Banka

VNDB

Free Patch uncensored for Steam here

(all image from vndb)

Summary

The village of Hoori lies deep in the middle of the mountains, inaccessible by rail. Since there isn’t much interaction with its surroundings, the town seems like it is stuck in the past. However, it is because of this exact olden feel and subsequent development that it has turned into a nice hot-springs town for tourists.

One of the popular sightseeing spots is the legendary katana Murasamemaru, embedded in stone. No one has been able to pull it out… until Masaomi somehow broke it in half. He has to take responsibility for his actions: “Marriage” with ‘shrine maiden princess’ Yoshino!? He was perplexed at the unexpected turn of events, but this is only just the beginning. What lies ahead for him is a much more peculiar and mysterious life, including his new fiancée, a mysterious girl who only he could touch, and the secret behind the curse that remains on the town.

What will become of Masaomi’s love amidst his rapidly changing life? The answer lies within the Murasamemaru in his hands.

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order

This VN has 4 Main Heroines and 2 Side Heroines  and Normal Ending. Each Route can be completed in any given order. Each H-scene will give you the choice to do "inside" and "outside". This doesn't affect the endings but showing different CG. All heroine has after ending so you can play it on the title screen by menu after story.

Recommendation read from Yoshino -> Mako -> Murasame -> Lena ->Roka -> Koharu

Other

You need to finish any 1 heroine before Unlocks Koharu & Roka Route.

Best Heroine Route: Mako*

Guide for Save Choice : Save the data before the next selection below the text (save #)

Route Guideline

Yoshino

95007.jpg

Spoiler
  • Tell her the truth
  • I'm not so sure...
  • I think you look cute
  • (SAVE 1)
  • Fishing
  • (SAVE 2)
  • Definitely not
  • Praise her
  • (SAVE 3)
  • Believe in Koharu
  • (SAVE 4)
  • Reassure Tomotake-san

Mako

95002.jpg

Spoiler
  • (LOAD 1)
  • Vegetable gathering
  • Praise her
  • I'm a little worried...
  • Don't say anything unnecessary

Murasame

95006.jpg

Spoiler
  • (LOAD 1)
  • Strike out on my own
  • Pat her head

Lena

95004.jpg

Spoiler
  • (LOAD 2)
  • Praise her

Roka

95005.jpg

Spoiler
  • (LOAD 4)
  • Roka-nee's

Koharu

95003.jpg

Spoiler
  • (LOAD 4)
  • Koharu's

Normal End

Spoiler
  • (LOAD 3)

Attribution
This walkthrought from Steam

Edited by MDruidd

You only need to finish any 1 heroine before unlocking koharu and Roka . Also since both of them are side heroines you should mention this as such..

Here you can reference from the link below.. also thanks for the effort 

Edited by Wildbreed

8 minutes ago, Wildbreed said:

You only need to finish any 1 heroine before unlocking koharu and Roka . Also since both of them are side heroines you should mention this as such..

Here you can reference from the link below.. also thanks for the effort 

woah, i didnt know about this one, so bf i go to koharu i clear all main heroine. ill edit, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Shaun said:

imho a walkthrough guide is completely unnecessary for this title with it's built-in flowchart which makes it also unnecessary to save on any choices.

this walkthrough purpose is to make people easier to choose that choice in flowchart, and for someone who want to find the walkthrough too,

• 1 year later...