any VN about world war?

Cardinal

Hmmmmmm there is Rose Guns Days, but it's after WW2 in a fictional Japan where they were "colonized" by China and the EUA.

By the same author, there is Ciconia When They Cry, that happens after WW3 and the beginning of a new world war. However, there is only one part out of four available.

Edited by Silvz

1 hour ago, Dreamysyu said:

Aselia the Eternal

thats pretty good plot, thanks!

1 hour ago, Silvz said:

Hmmmmmm there is Rose Guns Days, but it's after WW2 in a fictional Japan where they were "colonized" by China and the EUA.

By the same author, there is Ciconia When They Cry, that happens after WW3 and the beginning of a new world war. However, there is only one part out of four available.

rose guns seems good too, i will check, thanks!

For a bit more light and ero focused fantasy experiences: Kohime Musou, the Kyonyuu Fantasy series and Boob Wars.

For a more serious experience in past Japan: ChuSinGura 46+1, Utawarerumono series and Hakuouki ~Shinsengumi Kitan~ if you're also okay with otome.

For a more serious experience in modern era: Dies Irae has war themes even if it's not active war and Baldr Sky could also qualify I guess.

47 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

For a bit more light and ero focused fantasy experiences: Kohime Musou, the Kyonyuu Fantasy series and Boob Wars.

For a more serious experience in past Japan: ChuSinGura 46+1, Utawarerumono series and Hakuouki ~Shinsengumi Kitan~ if you're also okay with otome.

For a more serious experience in modern era: Dies Irae has war themes even if it's not active war and Baldr Sky could also qualify I guess.

already played kohime, Kyonyuu, utawarerumono and dies irae. But really thanks for the mention of Baldr Sky, its likely what i wanted for.

I would seconded Venus Blood Frontier here. Other than that, I guess you can try Sengoku Rance if you somehow still not play it yet, Kichikuou Rance, Eiyuu Senki, and Galaxy Angel trilogy (Note that all of those are gameplay VN). In case you still didn't play those VNs, I hope that my recommendation here will be helpful to you.