Kimagure Temptation announced

EVRjr-Az-Xk-AMql0y.jpg

Sekai Project announced Kimagure Temptation today which is set in the same world as last years release Nanairo Reincarnation.

https://twitter.com/sekaiproject/status/1248732588837163009

The announcement was originally planned for Sakura-Con which was canceled this year due to the pandemic.

I am not gonna lie for me personally Akeiro Kaikitan part of the same series looks a lot more interesting, but this is still good news.

Well, I'm glad it's getting localized, but I can't understand why Sekai would pick this over Akeiro, which is Silky's highest rated VN. Furthermore, Kimagure Temptation apparently contains both character appearances and other references from Akeiro that will be lost on anyone who hasn't read it.

Akeiro is much better, but Kimagure has the advantage of being a kinetic novel with more direct mystery elements and high sexual content.  If you were just looking to only have to translate a single path's worth of text, it is a decent investment. 

Well I'll just wait and see for now seeing that currently I prefer them to finishing many more interesting VNs (Which you know was quite a number), although at least it's good that Sekai pick another Silky's VN. Here's hoping for them to finally pick up Apeiria, although I know that the chance for it was basically very minuscule as of now.