Boys Love / Femboy Slice of Life School VN?

RECONBunny

Unfortunately, from what I know, there aren't many boy's love visual novels translated, especially high school boy's love. There is heaven.neo-romance translation group. But it may not be easy to find the games anymore (and note these aren't official translations.). These are likely exactly what you want, but like I said it may be hard to get them. As for boy's love visual novels, I have some that you may like that are mainly romance. Sadly, they aren't high school. 

Seiyuu Danshi

https://meyaoi.itch.io/seiyuudanshi

Doesn't have high school guys and is more of a dating sim, but I like how the creator handled the romance. I think the romance is decent and really love the main character. There are five main guys, and two sub character to go for. The sim aspect may take a bit to get use to, but it's worth is. Also, the game if pretty fluffy and not super dramatic. It is 18+ though. 

Camp Buddy

https://www.blitsgames.com/news/

Not high school setting, but a camp setting. The art is a bit better than Seiyuu Danshi and there is a sort feminine look boy characters option. This game, like Seiyuu Danshi is quite good and long. Has a little bit more drama. There are five guys to date and the romance is good. Frankly, both these games are good if you want romance and mostly fluff. I have others, but it seems what you're looking for is more romance based. Camp Buddy is a pure visual novel, not dating sim elements, but there are two mini games. 

A Hand in the Darkness 

https://ertal-games.itch.io/a-hand-in-the-darkness

This is a EVN and a nice one. It is actually a high school setting. Problem is, I'm not sure if you'd be okay with playing an EVN. Down the line, you may want to give EVN's a try because a decent amount of yaoi games are being made from people outside of Japan. There's also a small sequel for this. 

Mention

https://herculiongames.itch.io/full-service

I myself do not like Full Service very much due to how barren it feels. It's shallow compared to the previous three in my opinion. But if you like muscular guys, and simple gameplay, you may like it? Try it out if you want. The romance between the guys isn't very good though...

Anyway, there are a few others I know, but these seem to fit what you may be looking for (sort of). I'm sorry that there aren't many high school boy love games yet. Heck, even boy love games are rare. However, some are still being made and they look great. Also, the others I know off are good but you may not like because romance isn't the main point though.

Edited by aliciarune

31 minutes ago, aliciarune said:

Unfortunately, from what I know, there aren't many boy's love visual novels translated, especially high school boy's love. There is heaven.neo-romance translation group. But it may not be easy to find the games anymore (and note these aren't official translations.). These are likely exactly what you want, but like I said it may be hard to get them. As for boy's love visual novels, I have some that you may like that are mainly romance. Sadly, they aren't high school. 

Seiyuu Danshi

https://meyaoi.itch.io/seiyuudanshi

Doesn't have high school guys and is more of a dating sim, but I like how the creator handled the romance. I think the romance is decent and really love the main character. There are five main guys, and two sub character to go for. The sim aspect may take a bit to get use to, but it's worth is. Also, the game if pretty fluffy and not super dramatic. It is 18+ though. 

Camp Buddy

https://www.blitsgames.com/news/

Not high school setting, but a camp setting. The art is a bit better than Seiyuu Danshi and there is a sort feminine look boy characters option. This game, like Seiyuu Danshi is quite good and long. Has a little bit more drama. There are five guys to date and the romance is good. Frankly, both these games are good if you want romance and mostly fluff. I have others, but it seems what you're looking for is more romance based. Camp Buddy is a pure visual novel, not dating sim elements, but there are two mini games. 

A Hand in the Darkness 

https://ertal-games.itch.io/a-hand-in-the-darkness

This is a EVN and a nice one. It is actually a high school setting. Problem is, I'm not sure if you'd be okay with playing an EVN. Down the line, you may want to give EVN's a try because a decent amount of yaoi games are being made from people outside of Japan. There's also a small sequel for this. 

Mention

https://herculiongames.itch.io/full-service

I myself do not like Full Service very much due to how barren it feels. It's shallow compared to the previous three in my opinion. But if you like muscular guys, and simple gameplay, you may like it? Try it out if you want. The romance between the guys isn't very good though...

Anyway, there are a few others I know, but these seem to fit what you may be looking for (sort of). I'm sorry that there aren't many high school boy love games yet. Heck, even boy love games are rare. However, some are still being made and they look great. Also, the others I know off are good but you may not like because romance isn't the main point though.

Hey I really appreciate all the work you put into this for me. It is a damn shame that good BL VNs are a dime a dozen at least good ones that are translated. Camp Buddy seems to be the best out of all of them, I will look into that one as I have heard of it before.

I am into Boys' Love as well. There are very few works translated and the ones that are have hardcore elements.

Gakuen Heaven 2 has bishounen and is set in a boarding school. It is fully translated.

I cannot attest for its quality since I haven't read it yet, but it looks like a lighthearted game.

Camp Buddy was good. Sadly I don't have my save file anymore.

I think you'd enjoy Dramatical Murder. Not a school setting, but it is high quality yaoi.

Edited by supercar

Oh, I just remembered that there is a dating sim called Coming Out on Top. I believe the MC is in college or something.

Bara genre, so you get scruffy guys instead of feminine boys, but I heard it is quite good.

I wasn't able to run it unfortunately.

Another bara game would be No, Thank You!! - from what I gather it is dramatic slice of life with comedy elements. The protagonist is already an adult, though.

(I don't like his appearance for some reason).

Edited by supercar

31 minutes ago, supercar said:

Oh, I just remembered that there is a dating sim called Coming Out on Top. I believe the MC is in college or something.

Bara genre, so you get scruffy guys instead of feminine boys, but I heard it is quite good.

I wasn't able to run it unfortunately.

Another bara game would be No, Thank You!! - from what I gather it is dramatic slice of life with comedy elements. The protagonist is already an adult, though.

(I don't like his appearance for some reason).

No, thank you is not slice of life, trust me...

5 minutes ago, Silvz said:

No, thank you is not slice of life, trust me...

Ah, I see. I haven't played it yet. Thanks for the heads up!

I wish there were more slice of life BL games. If I could read Japanese I would buy Kintouka.

BTW, if you enjoyed Camp Buddy there is Bacchikoi (not sure if you can get it anymore), and Sleepover from the same developers.

Off-topic: You're from Brazil? Me too. ^^

Edited by supercar

15 minutes ago, supercar said:

Ah, I see. I haven't played it yet. Thanks for the heads up!

I wish there were more slice of life BL games. If I could read Japanese I would buy Kintouka.

BTW, if you enjoyed Camp Buddy there is Bacchikoi (not sure if you can get it anymore), and Sleepover from the same developers.

Off-topic: You're from Brazil? Me too. ^^

Yes! I'm from Rio :D There was another active brazilian member, but he disappeared a year ago :/ Nice to find more of us here <3