Added an OST from VNs to a silent film

Zalor

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari is as close as films get to denpa. And it actually has several significant similarities with one of my favorite denpa VNs, Sayonara wo Oshiete. Since its a silent film in public domain, I decided to upload a version that exclusively uses music from VNs. Weird as a concept it maybe, I think it turned out decently well. But maybe I'm just the weird one lol.

Anyway, here's the link:

If anyone is interested in watching this, let me know how many tracks you recognize. I'm be curious to know. 

That's freaking hilarious. I can't believe you've done this :P

Dr. Caligari is awesome. Cesare is so cool.

I admit that the first time I watched the film I didn't get the ending, but now I know better.

I like the music at 16:00. Interesting version.

Edited by supercar

18 hours ago, supercar said:

That's freaking hilarious. I can't believe you've done this :P

Dr. Caligari is awesome. Cesare is so cool.

I admit that the first time I watched the film I didn't get the ending, but now I know better.

I like the music at 16:00. Interesting version.

Originally I was working on a version where I dubbed the dialogue boxes with random Japanese from Suba Hibi. I got like 20% through doing that but ultimately abandoned that idea because I thought it would have distracted from the movie too much. Also it was a hassle. 16:00 is from the Visual Novel For Elise ~エリーゼのために~. Like 90% of the OST of that VN are rearrangements of Beethoven's Fur Elise. This is the specific track I used: