[SOLVED] "Environment not supported" DameKoi/The Most Forbidden Love In The World

supercar

Hi, so I'm trying to run this game on a potato with integrated graphics.

Is it possible to bypass this error/startup check? I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

Every time I start up the game, I get an error saying "Environment not supported. There is a possibility that it will not start up normally".

It brings up a window with graphics settings but I can't click "OK" to proceed to the actual game.

I found a thread on Steam about the same error (though with a different VN - Cross Channel) and someone said that you need to have a certain Windows update. I actually have it already.

I can run If My Heart Had Wings fine, and it uses the same engine/system.

If there's nothing I can do, then it's alright... I will try running DameKoi on another machine. *shrug*

Edited by supercar

I'm not sure if this will count as spam or not since I was the only one to post on this thread.

The game requires Windows 7 SP1. I have it but for some reason I was getting this error.

I managed to solve the issue.

You have to:

1. Either install Windows6.1-KB2670838 from the official Microsoft website or:

2. Open Registry Editor (regedit) and go to HKEY_USERS\(random numbers)\Software\Mangagamer\The Most Forbidden Love In The World

Change the string on "Disable Dialog" to 1.

Edited by supercar

• supercar changed the title to [SOLVED] "Environment not supported" DameKoi/The Most Forbidden Love In The World