1080P Vns

CEEXOTA

I agree that high resolution/good graphics doesn't necessarily result in better products.

Is it because you have trouble with lower resolutions? Try using windowed mode or changing graphics' settings. There are ways to make the image less stretched.

I believe the YU-NO remake has 1080p, seeing it is a recent release.

If My Heart Had Wings uses 1280x720 or similar but there are options that you can choose so it doesn't look weird.

My monitor only goes up to 1366x768 though so take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

Steins;Gate 0 is 1080p as well.

Edited by supercar

On 4/9/2020 at 1:17 AM, supercar said:

I agree that high resolution/good graphics doesn't necessarily result in better products.

Is it because you have trouble with lower resolutions? Try using windowed mode or changing graphics' settings. There are ways to make the image less stretched.

I believe the YU-NO remake has 1080p, seeing it is a recent release.

If My Heart Had Wings uses 1280x720 or similar but there are options that you can choose so it doesn't look weird.

My monitor only goes up to 1366x768 though so take my suggestion with a grain of salt.

Steins;Gate 0 is 1080p as well.

Dude I've already played so many vns in 800x600 I don't care about resolution but I'd want to see vns with high quality

• 2 weeks later...