So How Are You Keeping Yourself Busy During These Events?

Don't worry.  As long as you properly present the master of all existence with treats and food, I am sure he will refrain from devouring your insolent body and permit you to caress him.  

I'm playing VNs and video games, mostly... re-reading old favorite books too.  

1 hour ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Working at home is an utter mess.

Very much this, although thankfully my serious responsibilities are pretty limited ATM. Still, I'm quite disgusted with how little I'm able to get done despite being mostly in one place, able to set my own schedule... 

Although, nearly all shopping for my household is currently on me. This, along with limited remote work and just managing the fact of being constantly stuck with two other people in a relatively small space is surprisingly time and energy consuming.

Other than that, I'm mostly binging anime. I'm pretty close to finishing the whole Monogatari series and I'm watching stuff with my gf every evening (we're going through the second season of Initial D now). I have little mental energy for VNs though... 

Not much really changed for me since I mostly work from home anyway, but the lack of fresh air and physical activity is kind of negatively affecting my productivity. In the free time I'm mostly watching youtube and fantasizing about where I will travel after everything goes back to normal. Not really in the mood for anime or VNs right now, but I'll probably switch to them next week.

No much change actually, except nowadays I can't go outside freely in order to refreshing myself because there's many campaign to stay at home unless the circumstances is very urgent. Granted that admittedly it's still the same here at my neighbourhood (Though it's less bustling than usual in the big cities for obvious reason), but better safe than sorry.

Reading news at first (when this all began), through February. Even now, I stay with the news to a degree, but don't check it often anymore. At this point, I've become very tired...Sleeping is something I do the most sadly. This may be because I have severe depression, and since this began, it's been worse. Suicidal thoughts have remain prevalent recently as well. It's been hard to focus on anime, video games, reading, and writing, along with keeping active. At the moment, I am playing some video games though I hope to read some visual novels, along with watching anime during the nights. Still, it's hard and my depression won't go away. Honestly, if anyone can suggest a good anime and/or visual novel I'm up for it. I'm fine if it's dark a well and read all pairings. It's good to see others doing okay though, or at least finding things to do to calm them and pass the time. For myself, I worry more about my mental state. I am trying though to keep busy.

Edited by aliciarune

Started watching critical role. With 115 episodes, all 3-4 hours each, it's uh... well, it's time consuming, lol. I think someone said watching it all takes 52 full days, and that's just the first campaign! (So worth it though, it's fucking dope.) 

It has also peaked my own interest in d&d, and I'm considering getting into it myself, which would also be another big time sink to distract myself with. 

Oh and work. I'm doing a lot more work than normal each day now. Actually finishing quite a while before deadlines is a new feeling, lol. Feels pretty good. 8)