Majikoi A-3 Released

Freestyle80

2 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

its just been so long that i thought the project was dead. read all of them long after a-1 was still being tled. i guess people still care out there which isnt too surprising. look how long the first took to be fully tled with people still being excited for it.

This is curious. Yes, certainly excitement can build up if things get announced as upcoming and such... But it's weird to think that a long length of time can make one uninterested in the actual release.

1 minute ago, Mr Poltroon said:

This is curious. Yes, certainly excitement can build up if things get announced as upcoming and such... But it's weird to think that a long length of time can make one uninterested in the actual release.

just seems like fan tl are dying out as well so that kind of added to it. idk if anything has been announced at all for this project within the last year or not either. not sure what the majority of people think but its just been forever. i wouldve thought people have moved on at this point. i mean, it is nice to see but.

Just now, mitchhamilton said:

just seems like fan tl are dying out as well so that kind of added to it. idk if anything has been announced at all for this project within the last year or not either. not sure what the majority of people think but its just been forever. i wouldve thought people have moved on at this point. i mean, it is nice to see but.

See, that's what I find odd. What is there to move on from? Why would I not read a new VN that came out today, if I like reading VNs in this genre? It has nothing to do with excitement or moving on, I think.

2 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

See, that's what I find odd. What is there to move on from? Why would I not read a new VN that came out today, if I like reading VNs in this genre? It has nothing to do with excitement or moving on, I think.

sure, its exciting for a time but then it get delayed again and again... and again... and again... and again that you just sort of lose hope in the project altogether. how old is this vn like 5 years old at this point maybe with the tl being announced not long after? then theres the next one after that and then A-5. if they came out faster i would get. 

well, if youre happy about it i dont want to rain on your parade. hope you enjoy this a lot! :mare: 

Well good for Majikoi's big fan I guess, although like I say it's only the fandisc anyway so not interested (Original is more than enough to see the resolution, and therefore there's no need for the sequels).

PS - By the way I occasionally miss the updates for this when I did make VNTS.

Edited by littleshogun

Well good for Majikoi's big fan I guess. but the hype is died out because fans wait for too long maybe. thats why i dont get hype when mangagamer,kickstarter project, nekonyan, and others announced something but i get hype when its 1 week or less before they release it.

original and S is more than enough because theres wanko in there

• 1 year later...

Not that it means much, but Majikoi is having a collab with Kamihime mobile game with Momoyo, Benkei, Yukie, & Tsubame included, appears with their in-game VAs reprising their roles, apparently, as well. Seeing as how I thought the franchise ran it's course, this was a nice surprise to find.