Fuwanovel's 1st Maggie fanclub event

Well, what an interesting April's Fool we have here, where everyone is apathetic enough to not do anything funnier. Since everyone have time to spare, including myself, why don't we play a fine game? Since we already talk 364 days about VNs in this damn forum (or not talk at all at times), let's shake things up and talk about the next best thing, everyone's favorite somewhat-inactive forever-dumb user MaggieROBOT! Today I bring you a short quiz to settle who knows this one lovely girl the best, with the possibility of scoring a special badge with the words "Maggie's #1 fan" for you to set in your fuwaprofile (release date of the badge TBA). Just reply in this thread with your answers. I can't promise I ever mentioned some of those, but you guys are smart enough to figure things out by yourselves. I hope. It'll only take 3 minutes, that I swear! And I assure all questions have only one right answer!~

1) What was my favorite school subject?
(a) math                          (b) classic lit                     (c) lunch break

2) Which of the video game series below I like the most?
(a) persona                      (b) devil may cry               (c) dead or alive beach volleyball

3) How much money did I ever spent on gacha games?
(a) 0                               (b) 10 dollars                     (c) more or less 10% of my rent and what's equivalent of 2 days of lunch

4) I'm currently playing Bloodborne for quarantine life, how many bosses did I manage to beat?
(a) almost 1                     (b) 5                                 (c) 11

5) Which of these RPGMaker games I like the most?
(a) Mogeko Castle             (b) To the Moon                 (c) School of Lust RPG

6) What I really want for lunch right now?
(a) fish and potato salad    (b) pizza                            (c) whatever Archer from FSN cooked in Emiya-San Chi no Kyou no Gohan episode 11

7) Which character from Nier Automata have the best voice in japanese in my humble opinion?
(a) Eve                            (b) 9S                                (c) those robots that go コノママジャダメコノママジャダメコノママジャダメコノママジャダメコノママジャダメ

Like and subscribe for an extra chance of winning. Results on April 2nd or whenever I remember to check the thread again!

1-b) As c isn't really a subject and you like reading VNs, I'll go with this.

2-b) It has hotter guys, I think.

3-a) Everyone that does gacha is at least c. Now, if you don't do gacha at all, you'd be a. Between the two, I'll go with a, because I'm uninformed about gacha games. What BL ones are there?

4-a) Random assumption of the game playing ability of the average VN player.

5-b) Even if it's not, IT SHOULD BE.

6-b) Everybody likes this, and I don't like fish.

7-b) I only recognise this name. EDIT: Changed to b because I accidentally put a.

Alriiiiiiiight, now comes the moment no one asked for: the disappointing answers and the shocking results!

1) A
Not my fault the teachers never picked a book I actually wanted to read so classic lit usually put me to sleep. My school's cafeteria was also so-so most of the time so lunch break didn't deserve top spot by any means either.

2) B
I wanted to argue with Poltroon's motive but... eeerrr... Last time I tried to argue with a friend I don't like DMC all that much they pointed how I was buying my 2nd copy of DMC4 in that same instant so welp, I give up trying to hide it.

3) A
I FEEL LIKE A CHAMPION OF SELF-CONTROL WOOOO! I hope the streak doesn't break any time soon. And yes, there are BL gachas but either their translations or gameplay sucks too much for me to care about grinding them so I usually stick to otome ones.

4) B
At least that was the original answer, but turns out I beat one more yesterday after posting. Go me, but oops. I'm sorry for breaking my promise that all questions had one right answer, so everyone gets a point for this one as an apology. Bonus 0.5 for Lesiak for getting it right the first time, bonus 0.25 for Zaka for having faith in my capacity of beating 11 bosses and bonus 0.1 for Kiri because he picked the 11 option too one way or the other I guess.

5) A
I'm real sorry, but my shit sense of humor kinda prevents me of not choosing Mogeko Castle. I do love To The Moon, but default assets, the align puzzles serves no real purpose, yadda yadda technical bullshit excuses yadda yadda

6) C
The other options are glorious, but the last one comes with an extra Archer and oh my god, imagine being served by Archer and eating with him, yadda yadda fangirlism yadda yadda

7) A
I prefer 9S as a character, but voice prize goes to Eve. This is him btw (on the right):

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

And if anyone's wondering what the コノママジャダメ is: 

Spoiler

So after this breakdown, the final score ends up as:

1st - Fiddle (4 pts)
2nd - Zaka (3.25 pts)
3rd - Poltroon (3 pts)
4th - Kiri (2.1 pts)
5th - Lesiak (1.5 pts)

So our crowned champion whose badge is coming soon-tm-maybe-never is: FIDDLE!!!

Moral of the story: Sheeps are powerful and now I'm scared

Edited by MaggieROBOT