can u recommend me some dark n depressin visual novls

wheelchair goku

Sound a lot like Narcissu - all the entries in the series. The main characters are both slowly dying of an unnamed, incurable disease. Its freeware, so the graphics aren't anything to write home about, but the prose is pretty great.

Edited by LAsuka

4 hours ago, LAsuka said:

Sound a lot like Narcissu - all the entries in the series. The main characters are both slowly dying of an unnamed, incurable disease. Its freeware, so the graphics aren't anything to write home about, but the prose is pretty great.

i played the first one i long time ago i think, didnt know there were others

how did they die again? i forget

was it by driving a car into the ocean cause thats what i remember 

On 3/31/2020 at 4:26 PM, wheelchair goku said:

i am lookin for some dark novels

like i heard about this 1 that has a guy slowly dying of cancer but its not translated or somethin

i love dat shit, i would like to see some visual novels with that stuff

The one you mention is Konata yori Kanata Made... or perhaps Tapestry.  Neither is translated, both fit your description.  To a lesser extent, so does Inochi no Spare.  

8 hours ago, Clephas said:

The one you mention is Konata yori Kanata Made... or perhaps Tapestry.  Neither is translated, both fit your description.  To a lesser extent, so does Inochi no Spare.  

y are they not translated, cause nobody wants to see this stuff?

anything similar that is translated 

School days VN is pretty unique in the way that it runs with constant animations. Most of the endings are bad and bloody, a couple of yandere and some pretty dark themes. Not very highly rated since many people hate the douchebag protagonist, but I can recommend it.

Crimson Gray is a short one, with a classic yandere love interest, pretty hard to get the only good ending without a guide.

"Tomoyo after - it's a wonderful life" (it's not) fits exactly what you looking for - but it requires some knowledge of Tomoyo route in Clannad (either its VN or anime adaptation).

Edited by philipmikh

On 4/3/2020 at 7:26 PM, littleshogun said:

You can try eden if you like that kind of plot. Other than that, you can try Fata Morgana, Seabed, and Kikokugai (If you didn't mind some action). I hope that m recommendations here will be helpful to you.

thanks

think i am try eden star

i have heard about that last one u mention, it has some weird incest shit 

On 4/4/2020 at 11:42 AM, philipmikh said:

School days VN is pretty unique in the way that it runs with constant animations. Most of the endings are bad and bloody, a couple of yandere and some pretty dark themes. Not very highly rated since many people hate the douchebag protagonist, but I can recommend it.

Crimson Gray is a short one, with a classic yandere love interest, pretty hard to get the only good ending without a guide.

"Tomoyo after - it's a wonderful life" (it's not) fits exactly what you looking for - but it requires some knowledge of Tomoyo route in Clannad (either its VN or anime adaptation).

school days is for comedy i think not horror lol

Swan Song

Euphoria (nukige, quite messed up - unfortunately I stopped reading when I reached the second act, I found it too ridiculous)

Saya no Uta

School Days (as said before, it has a fair amount of bad endings - they're not depressing in my opinion but still... wrong)

Kara no Shoujo 1/2 and Cartagra (use a walkthrough)

It is due to the exploration system that I gave up on reading KnS - it's not bad at all, I just got exhausted. I will probably revisit it some time in the future.

LEAVEs (short doujin VN from 2005 - average quality but worth reading nonetheless, there are themes that aren't explored very much)

Yume Miru Kusuri

Wonderful Everyday/Subarashiki Hibi