Need help for unpacking and repacking script files

test

Hi,

(REMEMBER TO READ THE EDITS AT THE END THANKS)

I want to translate VNs in my language since quite a while now but everytime I want to I fail, I'll be detailing my process to search tools and then the VNs I want to TL so you can help me find where I am wrong.

I proceed like this :

I do researches, download programs on github, unpack the script file(s) and then the files I extracted / unpack are also encrypted.

OR even sometimes there is a fan-translation that was made but no public program to unpack to translate in another language. The translators of the fan-translation provide no contact (or don't reply) so I can't ask them to help me.

I'm gonna be very specific because I tried this process many times with only 3 VNs.

-The first one I tried to translate is Steins;Gate, very popular VN I saw first a demo of a translator I contacted to ask him why he didn't finished it.. he didn't had the time to do it but he didn't remember how to unpack the files so he gave me the .TXTs but it's useless if I can't reinsert them into the game. After that I searched and found 4-5 programs to unpack the files. The first program is the extractor-insertor which is not available in .exe so I tried another which had an .exe and it worked well.

The unpacker showed the unpakced files which were with the extension .SCX and were encrypted so I gave up after many other researches with no result about those files.

-The second was Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, it's not a very popular game but it's running on ADV HD I think and has .arc files which I unpacked but there wasn't the dialogs and texts in the script.arc or chip*.arc files.
I downloaded an english patch for the game and saw the only files that were different from the original japanese one were rio.arc and sysgraphic.arc for the ui of course. Again I try to unpack them but the program don't recognize rio.arc.

- The third and last is School Days, I DL a spanish patch to help me find were the script are, by deduction like I did with Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort and found them but I searched tools to unpack .GPK files but  I didn't find any relevant results.

Do you have tips for me to find tools or to fix this problem by myself?

EDIT 1 : I'm DL right now (31/03/2020) tons of tool for Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort since I found the search button of this goldmine of information which is this forum.

EDIT 2 : I achived to extract the dialogs and texts of Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort with this :

On 09/04/2018 at 8:12 AM, WaffleGod53 said:

I found a program to decrypt .ws2 files from Rio.arc. I tested it with A sky full of stars (Both English and Japanese versions) and got the decrypted text files.

Here is a link to the software (I did not make this)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ax9u38op4pi0tga/get_ws2_text.7z

To use this software copy the Rio.arc file into the folder with the application and drag it over gettext.bat

Now all I need is to find a way to get ahdprc to work to reinsert them after the TL.

If someone know how ahdprc work, a step-by-step tutorial for it wouldn't be too much.

EDIT 3 : I found more informations about the autor of the School days spanish patch.

Edited by test
EDIT 4