Best Visual Novels to Read for a Book Club

fujoneko

Heya! Sooo I don't really post that often so I'll just get to the point. I've started a vn book club on discord and we are currently reading Kara no Shoujo but... what next? I think that the best ones for book clubs would be the kinetic vns but what do you recommend? It doesn't have to be a kinetic VN, just something you think would fit in a book club :) 

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

Treating G-Senjou no Maou like a kinetic novel wouldn't be a bad idea.

Hahah I mean, I'm one of those people that like to do all routes even if they aren't that good (in any case, I rly liked them); (un)fortunately, I've already read G-Senjou as well as my peers! Thanks anyways, it's a fantastic vn!

thinking of something thatll create a discussion among the group and the firs thing that comes to mind is Grisaia no Kajitsu

that or that one vn. someone help me out cause i cant remember the name. heavy setting in a sunflower field. takes place in japan with those strict rules like no touching someone of the opposite sex. its where this girl is from :sacchan: this one you can treat a bit like a kinetic novel as its like a straight path to the end while the routes sort of divert off of that path, if that makes sense? theres one true end and the rest is sort of little snacks to that.

Edited by mitchhamilton

5 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

thinking of something thatll create a discussion among the group and the firs thing that comes to mind is Grisaia no Kajitsu

that or that one vn. someone help me out cause i cant remember the name. heavy setting in a sunflower field. takes place in japan with those strict rules like no touching someone of the opposite sex. its where this girl is from :sacchan: this one you can treat a bit like a kinetic novel as its like a straight path to the end while the routes sort of divert off of that path, if that makes sense? theres one true end and the rest is sort of little snacks to that.

Sharin no Kuni. It's similar to Grisaia in a way.

Edited by wei123

• 2 years later...