The New Universes: ENRB ~ Chapter 1 (Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Yuri)

- RisaXSeph -

Hello,

I joined this forum a few years back and have sense started my own Visual Novel Project out of a story I have written with some friends over the years. We all created a Production Company out of this and are now nearing a point with our first project where I want to start throwing it out into the Visual Novel community more. We already have a very early build up on Steam, Itch.io, Discord and the Google Play Store. My team and I have built this entire project with the idea of taking community feedback and trying to add things in through what the community gives us. Anyway now that explaining what exactly is happening is out of the way I want to post our game's description and some of our art here to get feedback and possibly interest from the community. A fully complete demo build of our first Chapter is nearing completion and will be the point where we move the initial development out of Alpha. We hope to have a web based version of the VN, support Windows, Android and Linux in the future which with the engine we are using shouldn't be that hard to do. Anyway... on with it...

In the distant future where Humanity has expanded far beyond Earth into a war-torn, conflict filled galaxy a young woman struggles through her life and adventures gaining friends, learning about herself and working to save her galaxy. The New Universes Project's Eine Neue Reise Beginnt First Chapter follows Sumire Rembrant an estranged princess whom moves to an academy in space in an effort to help her sister and learn more about herself. As she moves through her adventures Sumire encounters her past, finds love and builds a new future for herself. This story is the adaptation of the first set of The New Universes Project Eine Neue Reise Beginnt stories.

Now for some links:

This is a thread on our community forum that showcases art from the VN and from other parts of our story: Click Here

This is a link to our information page on our website: Click Here.

We are always looking for additional people to join our community, support our concept or just lurk. We have a Discord community as well.

Edited by - RisaXSeph -
minor spelling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It has been some time since our last update on this site. Updates have been posted on Steam but this page has been neglected. Important updates are that we have scrapped our old engine and now are building the VN in Unity. We are half way through the VN in its new Unity build and want to finish the project by at the latest the end of this year. If you are interested in seeing more updates in detail you can visit our Steam Community page. I will also work to post further updates here as we progress.