[NekoNyan] Making Lovers Discussion

Freestyle80

Started playing today, its pretty good so far. Met 4 of the 5 girls and everyone is interesting in their own way. MC is a bit quirky (and perverted) but he's decisive which is nice

A good selling point is that it deals with adults in their 20s rather than the usual High School stuff.:mare:

1 hour ago, wyldstrykr said:

this vn is the fastest VN to get to the route.... i mean prologue -> OP -> girls route..  maybe i only view 1 route so far

Apparently this VN is about falling in love after dating or sth so thats probably why

2 hours ago, Freestyle80 said:

A good selling point is that it deals with adults in their 20s rather than the usual High School stuff

Well , this visual novel has a mix of adult and high school heroines. It's just that the protagonist is an adult, so the school isn't the focus.

Edited by Kaito1

5 hours ago, Seraphim88 said:

To those of you already playing, are there a lot of puns? I saw someone post this on Reddit and thought it was pretty brilliant! If there's more where that came from, I'm looking forward to this more than ever!

Uhhh so far didnt see that many, there are a lot of comedic moments though

There was more puns in Lee’s route in A-3 (which i didnt finish since this came out :sacchan:)

Edited by Freestyle80

7 hours ago, Seraphim88 said:

To those of you already playing, are there a lot of puns? I saw someone post this on Reddit and thought it was pretty brilliant! If there's more where that came from, I'm looking forward to this more than ever!

Mashiro does a lot of puns at least. Havent gotten to any other routes so I can't vouch for them.

I've had difficulties downloading this (and other games) from DenpaSoft, when using the Brave Browser.

Tech support said you can turn the Shield off in the settings (don't know exactly what setting).

I just downloaded it in Firefox.

So yeah, just in case someone else was having the same issue as myself :michiru:

Been playing this, and I did find that the characters here is more ridiculous compared to Fureraba and I like it. Also the common route here really goes very fast in that you only need two encounter for the heroines in order to established the relationship, and after that you'll instantly enter the heroines route. The common route here is called prologue in which actually both of Hoshiori and Ginharu also applied it, only that in both of those two games the route is longer. For my plan here, I already decided which route that I want to play first and in this case it's Saki who work as weather anchor in her setting.

Edited by littleshogun

Finished Saki's route, nice to see that routes arent dragged on and on forever like HoshiOri. It was almost of perfect length

Just a bit sad we didnt get to meet her parents and there was only one scene with the MC's (annoying) parents. Would've liked to see her interact with them more. 

Just now, NowItsAngeTime said:

Is there a recommended route order?

Generally I just generally do a save my most interested heroine for last in moeges but just wanna make sure there isn't some like plot-related reveal or something that would be better to experience earlier/later.

I've been hearing one should leave Karen for last, but I wouldn't know why.

There are a couple of guides on Steam and one on Seiya-Saiga, but the route order differs and none of them have any suggestions as to which order would be preferable. Honestly, I doubt this is a VN with any noteworthy spoilers, so I think you're fine no matter which way you go.