10283 posts less than Nosebleed - AMA

Dergonu

Ey, I just hit 4000 posts, or should I say, I'm only 10283 posts away from Nosebleed's disgusting post count. Wohoo. Totally going to beat that in like... 2 weeks. Totally.

I'd like to take this moment to thank some special people here on Fuwanovel. 

@Fiddle For being the best user. 

@Fiddle For being the funniest user.

@Fiddle For being the best at posting funny gifs, even in the most serious of discussions.

@Fiddle For being the best AND the funniest user.

... ... ...

Yeah, that seems to be everyone! 

Oh, right, AMA and all that. Ask me stuff! :meguface: 

10 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Had you ever been banned before you became a mod? :vanilla:

Yes, actually! It wasn’t really intentional, but I was IP banned for about 1 day. I made an alt account, and since this is kind of frowned upon and I was openly posting on both, Nayleen wanted to merge the two, though in the process accidentaly blocked me from accessing the site completely, and I had to borrow a friend’s internet to make yet another alt, PM Nay and have him fix it :P

Fun fact, this is also the reason I currently have a pretty unique account that is following itself. Twice. Lol. (This happened when the alts were merged with my account, while still following myself.) 

15 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Have you ever read a guro VN that felt too extreme for your taste? Are there any forms of guro/tags that would make you avoid a VN altogether? :chaika:

I wouldn't really say so. There's specific fetishes I don't really enjoy, but no one game has been too extreme for me so far, and I don't think anything will be, tbh. If I were to avoid a game, it would just be because I find certain types of scenes boring or uninteresting. Maggot Baits is an example of a VN where most scenes don't interest me, due to how overly detailed they are. I just find the weirdly fetishized focus on details kind of uninteresting. Half the text in most scenes is just info dumps about human anatomy, essentially, with very little focus on actual guro, which requires some actual erotic elements to apply. The game is fairly non-erotic in almost all its guro scenes. This is intentional, of course, and I'm not saying the game is bad for this, but this is a style of guro I'm less interested in personally.

I am also unable to enjoy the guro in games where I am very emotionally attached to characters. Chrono Box is a good example. On paper it has some great guro scenes, but I actually got nauseous reading them due to the emotional connection I had to the characters in the scenes.

I can think of no tags that would make me avoid a VN other than BL/ Yaoi, which is not really related to guro at all.

10 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Yes, actually! It wasn’t really intentional, but I was IP banned for about 1 day. I made an alt account, and since this is kind of frowned upon and I was openly posting on both, Nayleen wanted to merge the two, though in the process accidentaly blocked me from accessing the site completely, and I had to borrow a friend’s internet to make yet another alt, PM Nay and have him fix it :P

Fun fact, this is also the reason I currently have a pretty unique account that is following itself. Twice. Lol. (This happened when the alts were merged with my account, while still following myself.) 

Selfcest it is.

2 hours ago, tahu157 said:

How long did it take you to enjoy guro? It seems like a very difficult taste to acquire.

Yes, I did not enjoy it at all at first. Or so I thought at least. It took several months, and many experiments testing out somewhat tamer VNs and doujins, such as Euphoria and HAL doujins. Definitely took months before I could enjoy it from when I first entertained the idea of trying it out. 

29 minutes ago, kokoro said:

What hand do you use when you relieve sexual stress ?

Ah yes, good question.

I recently broke a rib, and my gf is on vacation atm, so I’ve been trying to develop psychic powers to do it, but to no avail. So far! Never say never. 

8 hours ago, kokoro said:

What hand do you use when you relieve sexual stress ?

7 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Ah yes, good question.

I recently broke a rib, and my gf is on vacation atm, so I’ve been trying to develop psychic powers to do it, but to no avail. So far! Never say never. 

Ah so you used to use your rib to do it