Sonicboom2.0

PS5 Details Drop Tomorrow!

Meh... here's to hoping it is affordable and enough games I find interesting come out immediately to justify buying it in the first or second year.  I have a decent gaming PC, so my only reason to buy it would be jrpgs...

:makina: Well, I expect it to be more powerful than NES... Which, incidentally, is the only gaming platform I've ever owned.

To be real though, aren't computers already reaching the physical limits of what can be done with the modern type of technology? I know that the productivity is still growing, somehow, but the growth is no longer exponential as it used to be.

1 hour ago, bakauchuujin said:

Not really interested in PS5 as Sony's treatment of japanese games as of late has been horrible regarding forcing a shit ton of censorship.

That's periodic.  Sony has always gone back and forth between lower and higher censorship standards.  It was ten times worse in the PS1 and PS2 eras.

Let's just say that I'm probably wouldn't buy it here, especially with the requirement to be played on flat screen TV and more importantly the price (Besides most of good games are also available on PS2 and PC as well).

PS - By the way I expect mo much from PS5 here seeing that so far PS4 is still viable here.

Edited by littleshogun

5 hours ago, Clephas said:

That's periodic.  Sony has always gone back and forth between lower and higher censorship standards.  It was ten times worse in the PS1 and PS2 eras.

Haven't really looked too much into censorship on PS1 and PS2, but either way the current censorship is pretty bad.

dfa.jpg

6 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

Haven't really looked too much into censorship on PS1 and PS2, but either way the current censorship is pretty bad.

dfa.jpg

And people say Nintendo is for kids