Hobbies

Stanleys

I think it would be safe to assume that most everyone here has anime/manga/VN's as on of their hobbies so lets exclude those from this. Outside the world of 2D, what kind of hobbies do you all have? This is just something that popped into my head the other day and I'm just now remembering to post about it.

I seem to like to read quite a bit in my spare time where I can't watch anything. I have probably been through over 100 books in the past two years or so. I read mostly fantasy books, but I will also get into a good mystery every once in a while. In the terms of sports, I have been bowling for probably around 5 years now and have gotten pretty good if I do say so myself. I play in a local league when I have the time and money to do so. And lastly, I really enjoy driving ATV's. I don't do it so often because there is no place where it would be legal to do so in my area but there is a place I go to to meet with some family and just have some fun. The enjoyment from ATV's is probably a family thing as most of the guys in my family own one, and/or have driven one enough to be able to traverse most terrain they come across.

Wait, those count as 2D world as well, don't they? If they don't, then I actually have a hobby.

well he did mention Books and Light novels do count as books right and not VN's but yea they are a part off the 2D world but not in the same way

Since I was really young I have been playing guitar as a hobby, and around my high school senior year I was reading books on economics for enjoyment and intellectual fulfillment.  And a rarity for men, I know how and enjoy cooking.  I also got into building this absurd computer station as a hobby more than I actually use it, I mean two titans and 2 TB of hard drive space and 200 GB of solid state drive space, quad core 4.2 ghz processor, liquid cooling system, blu-ray player, and 4 monitors, I don't even use like 80% of what it's capable.

Since I was really young I have been playing guitar as a hobby, and around my high school senior year I was reading books on economics for enjoyment and intellectual fulfillment.  And a rarity for men, I know how and enjoy cooking.  I also got into building this absurd computer station as a hobby more than I actually use it, I mean two titans and 2 TB of hard drive space and 200 GB of solid state drive space, quad core 4.2 ghz processor, liquid cooling system, blu-ray player, and 4 monitors, I don't even use like 80% of what it's capable.

That is one hell of an expensive hobby

Except for reading VN's one of my main hobbies is working on games. I started out making modifications for Warcraft 3 back in 2003 and have since moved on to making actual games. After a few prototypes that went pretty far but ultimately got shelved I hope to have my first commercial release ready within the next year (if all goes well).

Hmm lets see. I go to the gym, but that's more because I feel I should than because I actually enjoy it >.<

I enjoy reading, watching TV series, karoke (when I can drag my bf along), reading/writing fanfiction (not so often these days) and cleaning. Yes, cleaning.

• 4 months later...