BIG NEWS. Guess what infamous antagonist is officially returning to visual novels for the first time in over a decade?

2 hours ago, Fresh AF (not really) said:

looks nothing like saya, but i'm interested (in a good way) to see in how this turns out 

Different art style, but the general aesthetic of her human facade is similar, as is her clothing choice (though she's a bit less moe and bit more seductive now).

Spoiler

This takes place years after the events of the original Nitro+ Visual Novel, following (obviously) the path where Fuminori is cured by Saya and she ventures off to 'Another World'. 

Turns out that our continuation of the mythology of one certain Howard Philips Lovecraft (ACGS Founder 'Mr. C' is a relative of Lovecraft and very dedicated to expanding the universe,) in the Arcane City/Yog-Sothery Canon lines up with that concept rather well.

She's going to be allied with the protagonists, and you'll get to learn a bit more about her backstory and her species origin, something that was overlooked in the original VN, but the Lovecraft Connection will be cemented.

Edited by Arcane City Game Studios

1 hour ago, Arcane City Game Studios said:

Different art style, but the general aesthetic of her human facade is similar, as is her clothing choice (though she's a bit less moe and bit more seductive now).

Hide contents

This takes place years after the events of the original Nitro+ Visual Novel, following (obviously) the path where Fuminori is cured by Saya and she ventures off to 'Another World'. 

Turns out that our continuation of the mythology of one certain Howard Philips Lovecraft (ACGS Founder 'Mr. C' is a relative of Lovecraft and very dedicated to expanding the universe,) in the Arcane City/Yog-Sothery Canon lines up with that concept rather well.

She's going to be allied with the protagonists, and you'll get to learn a bit more about her backstory and her species origin, something that was overlooked in the original VN, but the Lovecraft Connection will be cemented.

although saya no uta shouldve been a one and done deal, i cant wait for it to put a void in my soul and mercilessly crush my heart like last time

9 hours ago, AdventuringAtelier said:

579792186783301632.png

I sense a legal lawsuit over copyright infringement.

Nah, at worst it will end with a C&D letter like 99% of situations like this do. :P

16 hours ago, Fresh AF (not really) said:

oh, it's not official? at the very least i can rest easy knowing SnU will remain untouched

I mean, nothing is impossible, but it's enough to look at this dev's record to see they're probably not the first choice for strategic partnership with Nitroplus. They also use mistification and multiple studio labels for promotional purposes. :)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak