Fruit Of Grisaia not working

BruhLol

Which distributor do you own it through?  If it's steam, verify the integrity of the game files.  If it's through Denpasoft, are you launching the application directly or are you using the boot menu?  If you're using a different distributor, I can buy a copy from them and attempt to recreate the issue.

On 2/23/2020 at 12:16 AM, GXOALMD said:

Which distributor do you own it through?  If it's steam, verify the integrity of the game files.  If it's through Denpasoft, are you launching the application directly or are you using the boot menu?  If you're using a different distributor, I can buy a copy from them and attempt to recreate the issue.

Sorry for the late reply and yes it is through denpasoft and i tried launching everything the desktop shortcut, i tried opening through the game file also and i even tried the boot menu but none of them seemed to work

Edited by BruhLol

15 hours ago, BruhLol said:

Sorry for the late reply and yes it is through denpasoft and i tried launching everything the desktop shortcut, i tried opening through the game file also and i even tried the boot menu but none of them seemed to work

When you launch the "BootMenu" application, does the game fail to launch through the menu or is it that the menu fails to launch at all?

23 hours ago, GXOALMD said:

When you launch the "BootMenu" application, does the game fail to launch through the menu or is it that the menu fails to launch at all?

the bootmenu launches fine the game through the menu doesnt. Also when i click on system settings it always seems to stop working

2 hours ago, BruhLol said:

the bootmenu launches fine the game through the menu doesnt. Also when i click on system settings it always seems to stop working

I'll see if I can duplicate the issue on my end.  For now, check your firewall settings to make sure the program isn't blocked.  If it's not blocked then try uninstalling and reinstalling the novel.  Oh, and if you haven't yet tried turning your computer off and on again, try that first.

• 1 year later...

I'm a bit late to the party here, but I had the exact same problem and thought I'd register and share how it was resolved for me.

The problem turned out to be a corrupt setup.xml (empty file, size 0) located in the same folder as save files. On my computer that folder is below: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Frontwing

When I deleted it, it was recreated with default values and the game started up normally.

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, Steinar said:

I'm a bit late to the party here, but I had the exact same problem and thought I'd register and share how it was resolved for me.

The problem turned out to be a corrupt setup.xml (empty file, size 0) located in the same folder as save files. On my computer that folder is below: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Frontwing

When I deleted it, it was recreated with default values and the game started up normally.

DUDE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DUDE I’M ABOUT TO CRY I’M USUALLY A QUIET AND RESERVED PERSON BUT YOU SAVED ME DUDE I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH 

9 minutes ago, idkidk said:

DUDE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DUDE I’M ABOUT TO CRY I’M USUALLY A QUIET AND RESERVED PERSON BUT YOU SAVED ME DUDE I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH 

On 6/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, Steinar said:

I even made an account just to thank you. I really can't thank you enough.