Are the any good lore sites for the Taimanin series?

BookwormOtaku

Okay, this may seem like I’m going a little overboard, but I’m asking since I am planning on writing a fanfic involving the Taimanin series (hopefully will go beyond the drawing board) and would like some links to any sites that would have lore information so I’ll have a good idea of which characters and story elements I will or won’t include in the story. Not sure if this belongs in the Creative Corner or not, but since this concerns the games...
Anyway before  anyone asks, yes of course I’m going to do a playthrough of the series, some replays some new, but this is to account for a few things:
1) My faulty memory: in case I remember I something wrong or forget something this could give something to fall back on.
2) Some of the games I’ll be playing won’t be in English, and even some of those that are don’t have the best translations. While my Japanese is enough to read most nukige, the key word is “enough”, so this way I’ll have something to fall back on in case anything is lost in translation.
3) This one’s the biggest one: I am really lacking in info for Kessen/Battle Arena. I’ve played the English release and dropped it after a few months due to the boring gameplay, barely any story, the grind for the H scenes for the heroines you get just doesn’t feel worth it after a while, and the gacha by Nutaku is blatantly and unapologetically greedy in its attempts to get money from the players. Still the designs for some of the original characters look nice and what snippets of lore I’ve gotten from some H scenes, the few story scenes I ran into and some of the common enemy designs like the mechs has me curious if there’s anything I could salvage from it (and the English wiki is pretty barebones), so if anyone could link me to any sites that might have some info I would really appreciate it.
Also I am aware of this site:
https://allthetropes.fandom.com/wiki/Taimanin_Asagi/Characters
it’s currently going to be my main go to, but if there are any others I can use I’d appreciate it.

This is a translation of a general description of the setting from the Japanese wikipedia.

"This series is one where, due to human depravity, the nonaggression pacts between demonkind and humankind have collapsed.  This results in a near-future Japan where joint human/demon corporations and criminal organizations bring chaos to the nation.  Taimanin are supposed to be individuals who can stand up to the demonic.'

TBH, from what I've been told, the setting is altered to the convenience of each new game, book, or other media that comes out, so you shouldn't expect any kind of continuous setting beyond the basic one above.