Anyone else noticing this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6000379916952684916&hl=ja

Talestune has been purging their Google Play page since January (when I first started taking note of this). Their Apple page doesn't seem to have these games taken down, and their Twitter or website haven't said anything about it so far. Is this a normal occurance for Android VN developers? (I have never been into the mobile VN scene outside of maybe VNDS, only recently found out about them through their 3DS port of Harvest December)

Edited by Fresh AF (not really)

3 hours ago, Fresh AF (not really) said:

I'm honestly not sure, but whatever it is concerns me because I was looking forward to reading the sequel to Harvest December

Tried looking through their home site?  http://www.talestune.com/

edit: looking through their site, there is no sign of any activity since 2017... so it is probably Google.

Edit2: While there is no sign they have officially disbanded, it isn't uncommon for doujin circles to just dissolve completely and leave nothing behind.  I hadn't heard from them since Carnival, so I'd assumed they dissolved long ago... so I was surprised to see someone asking after them.

... it reminds me of Last White... *Clephas wants Eden to be resurrected*  

16 hours ago, Clephas said:

Tried looking through their home site?  http://www.talestune.com/

edit: looking through their site, there is no sign of any activity since 2017... so it is probably Google.

Edit2: While there is no sign they have officially disbanded, it isn't uncommon for doujin circles to just dissolve completely and leave nothing behind.  I hadn't heard from them since Carnival, so I'd assumed they dissolved long ago... so I was surprised to see someone asking after them.

... it reminds me of Last White... *Clephas wants Eden to be resurrected*  

It honestly saddens me, I genuinely enjoyed Harvest December on the 3ds and carnival too. What reason could Google have to take down the games? (And also, what is Last White if I may ask?)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/22/2020 at 10:30 PM, Fresh AF (not really) said:

Update: I know this thread may be dead, but I've emailed Talestune regarding this issue, though I was given an mail returned to sender error in my inbox with the email included with no error message included anywhere. Is it possible for people to block off emails from certain regions?

Hi there. Bringing up this dead thread again because it seems like Talestune is completely gone at this point.

I've been able to successfully email Talestune, as has a friend of mine, but neither of us have received word back. It doesn't seem like the company is really around anymore. Which sucks! I'm still trying to find the files for the second fandisc on Android, but that seems to be the only thing from this company I *can't* find.