I am looking for new VN 's

Captainkwakkie

I am looking for new VN 's, I have seen/played: aokana, if my heart had wings, aokana, the nekopara serie, 9nine episodes, chronoclock, hatsukoi, Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki and hapymaher. I hope you have some new VN's for me that are like the ones mentioned above.  ( english translated or being translated)

ty inadvance

10 hours ago, Captainkwakkie said:

I got koi to senkyo but the resolution is very low and I cant change it in the settings, do you know how to change it?

copied from translator's webpage https://basicvntls.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/its-finally-here/comment-page-1/

,,I don’t think that the resolution can be changed. You can, however, find a full-screen mode in the ‘general’ menu. Keep in mind that this mode just stretches all sprites to full screen and does not actually change the resolution of any images.''

and

,,The game’s native resolution is 800×600, meaning you can only fix it if your screen has an option to disable forced aspect ratio, scaling, or something similar.''