Nekonyan's Secret Projects Announcements (Including Dracu Riot)

littleshogun

Time for my first topic in 2020, and yeah you didn't read the title wrong because it's what's really happened. Here's the tweet from Nekonyan for the proof.

I think we should look forward to this, because we've been teased for Dracu Riot full patch here several times. As for me, while I still think that it's a redundant release I agree that some other people may interested to get it with proper edited text here, so yeah you may wait until Nekonyan released Dracu Riot if you didn't like the current translation. With this it mean that Sekai must say goodbye to another license because their license is taken again, and perhaps it's only a matter of time to have Tenshin Ranman taken over by Nekonyan as well. For Riddle Joker, well not surprised seeing that they've been shown the SD CG for that in their twitter, but more Yuzusoft VN is always good especially it's quite recent (And apparently relationship between Nekonyan and Yuzusoft is quite good). With this Nekonyan already have four Yuzusoft VNs, and I wonder if we can get Amairo later.

PS - May as well compile all of their announcements here below, and before you wonder all of their new projects are their secret projects.

Secret Project 1 - Dracu Riot

28123.jpg

The story begins with Mutsura Yuuto accompanying his friend on a holiday to Aqua Eden, an artificial island city where gambling and the sex industry are legal.

However, his holiday plans are laid to waste after he gets involved in a kidnapping; to make matters worse, he ends up getting turned into a vampire.

As a vampire, he can no longer leave Aqua Eden; so with nowhere else to go, he decides to enroll in a special school for vampires on the island — and thus, his new night life begins!

Secret Project 2 - Riddle Joker

34056.jpg

People used to call such unfathomable abilities "superpowers".
Through the discovery of a certain particle during the end of the 20th century, however, the mystery surrounding these powers was solved, with them and their users now being referred to as "Astral abilities" and "Astral users", repsectively.

Arihara Satoru is an ordinary person living in this extraordinary world.

However, that is but a facade.
Hidden beneath the surface, Arihara Satoru is actually an Astral user working as an agent under a secret organization!

His newest mission:

"Infiltrate this school geared towards Astral users as one of its students!"

Along with his little sister, Arihara Nanami, he succeeds in the infiltration and blends in with the students there without a hitch, building a rapport with fellow classmates Mitsukasa Ayase and Nijouin Hazuki as well as upperclassman Shikibe Mayu along the way.

Having not drawn even the tiniest bit of suspicion, his mission continues according to plan.

--Or so he had hoped. Due to an unforeseen event, his true identity was revealed to Mitsukasa Ayase!
But the revelations didn't stop there; Ayase's own big secret was also revealed:

What do you know! Her chest was padded!

The two now held each other's unspeakable secrets within them.
And with that one encounter, their fate would be forever changed--

Secret Project 3 - Kirikoi

38033.jpg

Noble Private Academy: it is where the ladies and gentlemen of the future are raised. At this boarding school, students not only learn basic education, but are also taught how to be dignified. This year is especially unique since royalty from the small Scandinavian country of Sortilège were invited to the school. Ouro caught the eye of the princess Sylvia after a certain incident, which led to him being beaten up at the school and ultimately placed into a vacant room in the girls’ dormitory.

Secret Project 4 - Clover Day's

28421.jpg

It was a buried memory.
It was an eternal oath.
It was a wish from the heart.
It was a regret kept for eternity.

And a childhood promise—

Yuuto was raised in an orphanage in England. He was taken to Japan after being adopted by Takakura Yoshiomi, an executive of his business.

Yuuto, who couldn’t speak Japanese, was supported by his twin sister-in-laws, the bright and shy Anzu, and the cool and reliable Anri, along with the innocent and gentle Tsubame, and the showy and devious Izumi.

The young boys and girls were unaware of love. They laughed and they cried, nurturing irreplaceable bonds.

And 10 years later—

The local scenery had changed so much, and so did Yuuto and the others.

–But there are also things that remained the same.

“Do you remember… the promise we made that day?”

Yuuto's other childhood friends, Hekiru and Hikaru, moved overseas ten years ago.
They are together with Yuuto again, and their memories from ten years ago return with them.

Clover Day's starts during those rich and fulfilling days.

Secret Project 5 - IxSHE Tell

33773.jpg

Hajime is the school students' representative and the student council president thanks to whom the rule banning romantic relationships in school was lifted. Although now he's a hero who gave allowed everyone freedom of love, he himself now has no time to enjoy it himself! If any problem arises, the whole success will be for naught and the rule might be brought back...

At such time, he is confessed to by Kasumi, a transfer student who is also his childhood friend. Furthermore, on the next days he was confessed to by the sister school's charismatic student council president Yui and by the school idol who won miss contest twice in a row - Ayaka!

However, one of the few students who is against romance - the "anti-romance faction leader" and the vice president of the student council Yoshino has declared "Come on, let's enter a relationship and cause problems and bring back the ban on romance!".

Hajime was happy to be loved by so many people, but decided that first he should get to know everyone better.

As if waiting for him to say it, his other childhood friend Shiori, a perfect yamato nadeshiko has confessed to him while saying she knows him best of all.

Right after the ban on love has been lifted, the protagonist finds himself incredibly popular with several girls approaching him aggressively and from all directions. His love story begins abruptly...

Edited by littleshogun

https://nekonyansoft.com/blog/senren-banka-release-date-new-announcements-and-other-news

https://nekonyansoft.com/blog/part-2-kinkoi-ixshe-and

Senren Banka: As stated in title, releases on the 14th of next month

Making Lovers  is done with translating and editing and Hello Lady is close as well.

Fureraba is also getting a switch port.

NEW TITLES

First off DracuRiot has also been picked up by them from Sekai so the TL stuff is all done.

Another new Yuzusoft title announced which apparently has their CEO’s waifu in it which is Riddle Jokers

The other announcements are:

Kinkoi: Golden Loveriche from SAGAPLANETS which looks like all blonde heroines

Clover Days from Alcot, there was a fanTL being worked on of this for a long time afaik(never finished)

IxShe Tell by Hooksoft which they picked up replacing Melty Moment for now, looks decent, never heard of it.

Looks like its gonna be a solid year from them, hope to get Making Lovers soon ;D

Sweet and i'm quite happy for their announcements.

What game or VN its Kirikoi?

I'm quite excited for Dracu Riot since I can read it with proper translation.

Riddle Joker looks very interesting out with spy prognanist.

IxSHE Tell looks very interesting out with good story.

Finally we get chance to play Clover Days in English since old translating are dead and I'm quite happy with that.

I'm kind of laughing really. Should never taken on Dracu Riot unless it costs them nothing. Most have likely downloaded it and won't buy what they've already read. 

Other than that, Nekonyan should start delivering their more interesting titles and not pushing them back in favor of ever increasing moe trash.

Edited by Stormwolf

Clover Day's official release, and by NekoNyan? Yaaaaay! That's probably one of the greatest translation news for me. (although I've been getting ready to read it in JP already ;) )

If I'm reading things correctly, this release will be based on FanTL by @astro and @ittaku, right?

We are happy to be working with the translator who worked on the Fan translation, Ittaku, to help us bring this beautiful, adorable story to everyone!

Congratulations! :D

Edited by adamstan

14 minutes ago, adamstan said:

Clover Day's official release, and by NekoNyan? Yaaaaay! That's probably one of the greatest translation news for me. (although I've been getting ready to read it in JP already ;) )

If I'm reading things correctly, this release will be based on FanTL by @astro and @ittaku, right?

That's correct, though astro has distanced himself from the project and his components (and one other translator's) have been retranslated, so it's just based on my translation.

Kind of surprised to see Nekonyan drop all the announcements at once, when last year they said to announce titles closer from release and not before they at least are 50% done. Now the lesser hyped titles will have the problem that they fade away into the background by the time they are released.

Personally I had hoped for at least one title that isn't a (moe-)charage, so these announcements where not that great for me. But people seem to love them, so that is how it is.

Edited by Formlose Gestalt

Some impressive announcements from the moege front.

More Yuzusoft isn't surprising considering they are pretty generous with their titles and they are pretty popular in the west.

Blondie connection Kin'iro Loveriche is probably the highlight. The title was very well received and Saga Planets is a widely requested studio anyway. I guess Hatsuyuki Sakura is a very likely possibility now.

Clover's Days is a bit of a surprise, since I didn't really expect to see a title from Alcot anymore. My Girlfriend is the President was one of the rare comedy titles I actually liked, so I'm looking forward to this one.

The Hooksoft title IxSHE Tell doesn't look bad either. Provided I'm not totally buried in other VN's, it's certainly a title I might give a try.

I'm a bit irritated by the time of those announcements, since there isn't a con at the moment - are NekoNyan Brexit fans? :P

Edited by ChaosRaven

2 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

Some impressive announcements from the moege front.

More Yuzusoft isn't surprising considering they are pretty generous with their titles and they are pretty popular in the west.

Blondie connection Kin'iro Loveriche is probably the highlight. The title was very well received and Saga Planets is a widely requested studio anyway. I guess Hatsuyuki Sakura is a very likely possibility now.

Clover's Days is a bit of a surprise, since I didn't really expect to see a title from Alcot anymore. My Girlfriend is the President was one of the rare comedy titles I actually liked, so I'm looking forward to this one.

The Hooksoft title IxSHE Tell doesn't look bad either. Provided I'm not totally buried in other VN's, it's certainly a title I might give a try.

I'm a bit irritated by the time of those announcements, since there isn't a con at the moment - are NekoNyan Brexit fans? :P

Ohh so Clover day is from the developers of the president vn. Hmm..... It was certainly good, but the fandisk ruined it. Hopefully they're better storycrafters now.

10 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

Ohh so Clover day is from the developers of the president vn. Hmm..... It was certainly good, but the fandisk ruined it. Hopefully they're better storycrafters now.

Yes, the fan disc was pretty bad - best to ignore its existence.

I think 'My Girlfriend is the President' is widely considered one of Alcot's weaker titles, so I'm curious about Clover Day's, which is considered one of their better ones.

Edited by ChaosRaven

16 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

I'm a bit irritated by the time of those announcements, since there isn't a con at the moment - are NekoNyan Brexit fans? :P

Not that I know, but a good portion of the staff is based in Europe (including both founders) so from what I heard it isn't really feasible to attend US based anime conventions. Maybe they change that in the feature?

Edited by Formlose Gestalt

12 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Merged two threads about the same announcements. Hopefully nothing's too broken.

As ever, excited. NekoNyan's localisation choices are always after my own heart.

lol didnt know anyone else posted, wasnt any when i checked. All g anyway 

29 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

Yes, the fan disc was pretty bad - best to ignore its existence.

I think 'My Girlfriend is the President' is widely considered one of Alcot's weaker titles, so I'm curious about Clover Day's, which is considered one of their better ones.

Couldnt even finish the FD, ruined the white-haired girl's character 

There should have been a split route choice for the final h scene "bring redhead into the relationship" or "stay together forever" something like that. Just bringing her in like that and have the white hair say she loves her as much as protag was a bullshit ending.

Yes, hopefully they've improved xD