Survey by âge (Creators of Muv Luv)

Formlose Gestalt

On the Muv-Luv Kickstarter they posted an survey what people want to see next from âge!

Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series/posts/2739853

Survey:

https://forms.gle/NE3hnyxp9YWMygk1A

They ask explicitly " Which among our game titles are you looking forward to the most to be localized in English* next?"

The offer the choice between Schwarzesmarken, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Muv-Luv Unlimited The Day After, Muv-Luv Alternative - Total Eclipse or another work of your choice.

So what should we rally behind?

I voted for KimiNozo because I wanted to remind them that there are still people waiting for this localization after years of radio silence. :makina: Though I'd probably buy any of these games instantly if they were released.

Though I'm not really sure if I should wait for Total Eclipse. The anime is extremely crappy, and I'm not sure if that's the fault of how it was adapted. In the case of Schwarzesmarken anime it's at least pretty obvious by how rushed it is that the adaptation is pretty far from ideal.

11 minutes ago, Yuuko said:

Then how does "these days" change at all from the release day. Was it too hard to get on release day too?

I can't speak to those days on account of starting my first Age VN three months ago.  I assumed it was easier in the past, sorry if my assumption was false.