Translating Female ID/Nameplate no audio file playing

I'm trying to translate "Aniki No Yome-san nara, Ore ni Hamerarete Hiihii Itteru Tokoro Da yo" I'm about 65% complete, but every time I try to translate a female characters nameplate, it results in the audio file they're supposed to say not playing at all. Here's an example, at line 158 when the female speaks, I translated her name and when I change her name in the system file, it shows up but the audio file that's supposed to play called "file=s0001" it doesn't play. Here's a link to the first scenario file and the raw system file. https://mega.nz/#F!EGpERKYb!byl2crjRPQr5zIzNRgcKDw

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

folder can't be accessed, gives me an error

sASeoZy.png

what engine does this vn use?

Game uses the KrKr engine, Sorry, had to edit the files in the link. Here's the "test" game with the first scene translated  https://mega.nz/#F!BTBCgCpK!QqJlXnfM-6sBkSj2okKkwQ  If you run the game at line 152, the female character is supposed to speak, but its completely silent. I also included the .ks file for the first scenario and the system files in a folder called "EXTRACTED FILES"

Edited by BillyMays56

4 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

do you know in which file the 名前 macro is defined? I could just search but I hate having to open so many files in notepad++

From what I've edited/looked through  "GameConfig" line-75 and line-82 is where I edited the female name from 静香 to Shizuka. "MessageLayer" line-485 and "SysMacro" line-145. Those are the ones including the female names that I've edited to get the name into the game but still resulting in the same problem.

[if exp="mp.file != '' && Storages.isExistentStorage(&f.FILE)"]
[ eval exp="f.音声再生 = true"]
[ hact exp="&createHistoryActionExp(global.CHARA1_BUF, mp.file)" cond="mp.id=='【幸枝】' || mp.id=='【??】' || mp.id=='【幸枝&静香】'"]
[ hact exp="&createHistoryActionExp(global.CHARA2_BUF, mp.file)" cond="mp.id=='【静香】' || mp.id=='【?】' || mp.id=='【静香&幸枝】'"]

[ playse buf=&global.CHARA1_BUF loop=false storage=&mp.file cond="(mp.id=='【幸枝】' || mp.id=='【??】' || mp.id=='【幸枝&静香】') && kag.skipMode==0"]
[ playse buf=&global.CHARA2_BUF loop=false storage=&mp.file cond="(mp.id=='【静香】' || mp.id=='【?】' || mp.id=='【静香&幸枝】') && kag.skipMode==0"]
[endif]

(starting at line 171, SysMacro.ks)

I think the problem here is you haven't changed the nametags in these lines to match the changed nametag in the script. The 2 last lines before the endif seem to be playing sound, but they only do so if their condition 

cond="(mp.id=='【幸枝】' || mp.id=='【??】' || mp.id=='【幸枝&静香】') && kag.skipMode==0"

is fulfilled. You probably need to change all the nametags in this.

EDIT: [before these lines] There's a fair few other lines playing sounds that use the same condition to check the speaker tag (probably to separate the sound channels between the 2 sisters as is done in this snippet as well?) so to get everything working as it should you have some replacing work to do. Or you could get clever and do some replacement for nametag display only somehow, I guess