Hello everyone!

Ethan404

Hi~ I joined just now, though I've known of Fuwanovel for quite a while. ^^;
My name is Ethan and I love VNs, dating sims, and Japanese games in general.

I am currently working on my own VNs (BL/Yaoi) and I hope to someday help bring more VNs and Japanese games in general to English.
I struggle to keep up the motivation to learn Japanese, though... so it'll be a while... :notlikemiya:

It's nice to meet you! Feel free to send me a message, I would love to meet some people that are also interested in VNs. :Chocola:

*Clephas emerges from the abyss, a mass of grasping tentacles and gaping mouths full of multiple layers of razor-sharp teeth, the screams of the devoured echoing from every orifice*  Whoops.

*Clephas restores the illusion of humanity and smiles innocently*

Greetings and welcome to Fuwa.

• 2 weeks later...

Helllo everyone~ I'm really sorry for the late response, I got really sidetracked with irl stuff.
Thank you all! I really appreciate it.

And yes, I will be sure to talk about my projects here when I'm able. ^^ Ignoring the fact that my first VN would have been released by now if it weren't for the art problems it faced...

But I really do hope my VNs will be good enough when they're eventually completed. :sachi:

If you like BL/Yaoi and want to know more you're free to ask. I won't be making a huge post announcing them though as things are likely to change with the developement and etc.
Have a lovely day/night everyone :sacchan: