SAO Alicization 3

Maou Gakuin

Otome-ge

Hachi-nan

Honzuki 2

Jashin-chan 2

Vlad Love

Kingdom 3

Mostly junk isekai, isekai comedy, and sequels.  Most of the rest doesn't interest me at all. 

Kaguya-sama S2 - Huh, I just finished watching the first season. Looking forward to the sequel!

Re:Zero S2 - More Rem please!

Shironeko Project - So far this is the only non-sequel I'm interested in. It's a non-isekai action fantasy with pleasant visuals and character designs, and it looks like it could go somewhere. Not terribly enthusiastic about the director, but at least he's not bad. Given my love for fantasy in general, I'll be happy if this anime is just half-decent.

Edit: I should also mention that Taku Iwasaki is going to be composing for Shironeko Project. If nothing else goes right, at least his music will add a lot to this series.

Edited by Kenshin_sama

• 1 month later...

I hope that Bakarina did only adopt the manga version up to Chapter 22 (Web novel ending) because it should be good point if they just want to make it in one season, and that I did hear that the manga add more complicated story. 

For Shokugeki no Souma 5th season, I guess I should praise JC Staff to adapt the manga completely even though personally I prefer them to put the same effort to Machikado Mazoku, because Machikado manga here is better compared to Souma's last chapters. And of course FMA manga is far more better than Souma, especially the ending in that Souma's author should learn from some shounen manga before propose love story between Souma and Erina. I think the author pretty much confused in regard on making Erina as both of love interest and strongest rival, because I kind of pick the idea that the author prefer the love interest to be saved from her predicament (My guess here, so I may be wrong on this). Anyway for some people who want to watch Souma's last season, good luck.

To close my post here, I'll still keep my eyes on HealGPC and if I may say what I find it interesting, it's Bakarina.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Hey guys, how the hell did we miss the Otome Villainess Isekai? It sounds lovely and the voice cast looks pretty awesome. I think it randomly became my most-anticipated series along with Kaguya-sama S2 and maybe SNAFU S3 (if I manage to catch up with that series before the lockdowns end). :3

I personally have pretty mixed feelings about this one. It seems to be a pretty popular comedy with the protagonist too dumb to be alive, but when I gave the first few chapters of the WN a try (before it was officially localized), for some reason it just somehow didn't grab my attention, and it was the same with the first chapter of the manga. I thought about giving this story another try eventually, because a few chapters is hardly enough to give any story justice, and I guess, now is a good time for it. :vinty: Still, I'm keeping my expectations low.

On the other hand, I'm actually happy that these vilainess isekais started to get anime adaptations, because, even if most of them are just the same set of cliches repeated over and over again, I generally enjoy these types of stories more than you general RPG world isekais, because they are more focused on characters and their interactions, and there are quite a few genuinely good stories in this subgenre.

2 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

I personally have pretty mixed feelings about this one. It seems to be a pretty popular comedy with the protagonist too dumb to be alive, but when I gave the first few chapters of the WN a try (before it was officially localized), for some reason it just somehow didn't grab my attention, and it was the same with the first chapter of the manga. I thought about giving this story another try eventually, because a few chapters is hardly enough to give any story justice, and I guess, now is a good time for it. :vinty: Still, I'm keeping my expectations low.

On the other hand, I'm actually happy that these vilainess isekais started to get anime adaptations, because, even if most of them are just the same set of cliches repeated over and over again, I generally enjoy these types of stories more than you general RPG world isekais, because they are more focused on characters and their interactions, and there are quite a few genuinely good stories in this subgenre.

Right, the first episode feels like another silly comedy, but it's also fun with the protagonist's over-the-top approach at correcting the mistakes of her character... And seems really wholesome, which is what I was hoping for. Maybe even this kind of story fits the anime format better than a WN or manga? It's just exactly the kind of show I want to watch when too tired/stressed out to even look at text longer than anime subs. :>