I got promoted today. Ask me anything.

Happiness+

21 hours ago, Yuuko said:

Can you give me $1000?

I wish. Ask me in a year

21 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Congrats! ^^

So... Which EVN company is the biggest? PixelFade? Or is that one Canadian...? :o

Yeah, they are Canadian, so they don't count.

20 hours ago, Clephas said:

... EVN companies actually exist?  I thought it was just a bunch of doujin circles.

Edit: *Clephas makes sly side-glances at Happiness+*

Doujin circles that make MONEY!!!!

20 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Congrats! :sachi:

As for the question... What is your favorite EVN?

Easily, DDLC. I read more JVNs here than I do EVNs though, that would explain the easy pick.

9 hours ago, tahu157 said:

You get a livin wage out of this?

Nah, I do put Watercress on my resume. So, my chances of getting a really good career do increase.

7 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Do you have big or small hands?

I like to think that my hands are medium sized, they have been for the past 12 years.

6 hours ago, thrae said:

Are you the only employee?

No, I have a team now within the 60 person VN company.

5 hours ago, Clephas said:

Is it true that you look at the patterns in cat fur to decide what you'll eat in the morning? 

I wouldn't know, because Dogs are the superior species. :chaika:

9 hours ago, alpacaman said:

Do you think there is a parallel dimension where cats became the world-dominating species and they made a movie called "Humans" in which they CGIed actors into naked and furless cat-ropomorphic abominations that sing and dance?

Cat's are the dominant species on Earth.  They evolved humanity solely for the purpose of creating and opening cans of compressed fish so that cats would not have to catch their own food anymore. 

Oh congrats... since it's a EVN company... I feel this method and question is only the best way to go about this... 

Spoiler

You ready?

Spoiler

Really? Really! Are you really ready? (Favorite girl? Assuming you know what I mean;;;)

Spoiler

Okay... I'll stop.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Happinessさんの太ももは何センチですか

Spoiler

Made sure it made at least some sense in GTL. I know I've done this before and it like makes no sense... so it's kind of lost on people... or it gets it completely wrong...

Spoiler

Thoughts on the manga "Happiness" if you've read it.

Edited by waterflame

On 1/11/2020 at 4:55 AM, Clephas said:

Is it true that monkeys wearing business suits who only speak R'lyehian run Steam?

Yes, but I cannot speak any more, because "they" are watching. Walls have ears. Windows have eyes. Forums have CIA.

22 hours ago, Clephas said:

Cat's are the dominant species on Earth.  They evolved humanity solely for the purpose of creating and opening cans of compressed fish so that cats would not have to catch their own food anymore. 

Lies. Dogs are trainable. Dogs can sniff danger. They evolved from the wolf, one of natures best predators. I would agree if you if were talking about the inevitable future of having genetically engineered cat-girls.

4 hours ago, waterflame said:

Oh congrats... since it's a EVN company... I feel this method and question is only the best way to go about this... 

Hide contents

You ready?

Hide contents

Really? Really! Are you really ready? (Favorite girl? Assuming you know what I mean;;;)

Hide contents

Okay... I'll stop.

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Happinessさんの太ももは何センチですか

Hide contents

Made sure it made at least some sense in GTL. I know I've done this before and it like makes no sense... so it's kind of lost on people... or it gets it completely wrong...

Hide contents

Thoughts on the manga "Happiness" if you've read it.

Spoiler

Hehehehe

Spoiler

I finally remembered how to use the spoiler tag again

Spoiler

Layers of layers of mystery OwO

Spoiler

ara ara

Spoiler

So to answer your question,

Spoiler

I did not read that manga and......

Spoiler

私の太ももの長さは12センチ、ばか

• 2 years later...

And now, years later, @Happiness+ is back to the forum they originated from and might be able to tell us about their experience working for the "biggest EVN company from the 2020's" and how insanely much the market changed today! I would be surprised if you are still the biggest. That might be VNStudioElan these days?