Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai -Dreaming Sheep-

Uria

If you talk about where to search about it, you wouldn't find it here so you better buy it from the link above if you want to play it. If you talk about why nobody discuss this VN, the reason is because it's only a FD for Daitoshokan and obviously it's still not translated as of now, so obly a few people would likely to play this. Also there's no taboo to discuss this VN, so you can discuss it if you like it.

Edited by littleshogun

On 1/7/2020 at 11:49 AM, Uria said:

where i can find Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai -Dreaming Sheep-? I've tried searching several times but no one talk about it. is this some kind of taboo? 

Dunno about taboo. Who's stupid enough to let others dictate what to talk about? Sadly many, but i just had to say it. Well, usual suspects were raving and complaining about it's translation quality, but take it with a bucket of salt. A misspelled "," is enough for them to kick of the biggest fuss. Just search around a bit, shouldn't be too hard to find it at all.