What are some new JVNs coming out this year?

Happiness+

For untranslated, there are a bunch of mimikko (VNs where there are at least one heroine with animal ears) games coming out in the next five months.  The game I'm looking forward to most is Silverio Ragnarok, which comes out in April.  I'm hoping Silky's Plus Wasabi will put out another supernatural mystery/horror/nakige this year.  Kimagure might not have been their best work, but it was still good.

I'd also like to see something new from Caramel Box, since they've mostly been releasing collections and low-price editions of their old games since Otoboku 3.

Navel is supposed to release the new Shuffle game sometime this year, and I will definitely play that.

I hope Alcot will release some more nakige, and I hope that Akatsuki Works will release a new plotge or chuunige this year.

Most of it is hopes rather than substance, though. 

10 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Are we talking translations, or just general untranslated games? If so, there's literally like 30 coming out each month. (Usually the last Friday of each month.) 

All the above, I did not know that many came out each month. But honestly, I am more interested in translated releases.

2020 is the year that otomege will finally take over... eerrr... make their debut on switch as Aksys have 6 releases planned (3 vita ports, 3 new translations). Personally I'm very interested in Piofiore. :sacchan: not that I have a switch, yet, cough.

On Japan side, the BL branch of Nitroplus will finally release something, their last game was released in like 2013. Being a whole while. JAST BLUE already said they have plans to bring this one over (before it's even finished kek) they could aim at a simultaneous release, but it's JAST we're talking about here :makina:

3 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

2020 is the year that otomege will finally take over... eerrr... make their debut on switch as Aksys have 6 releases planned (3 vita ports, 3 new translations).

Ever since I gave up on reading VNs on my vita, I've been dying to get my hands on the Collar x Malice Switch port.

58 minutes ago, GXOALMD said:

Ever since I gave up on reading VNs on my vita, I've been dying to get my hands on the Collar x Malice Switch port.

Can relate. My vita is slowly marching towards its death so I've been wary of buying games for it having the chance I may not finish it for technical reasons, so I'm glad for more options.

2 hours ago, Happiness+ said:

All the above, I did not know that many came out each month. But honestly, I am more interested in translated releases.

I thought you mean VN coming out in Japan this year.

But here are some VN that should receive an English release this year:

- Marco & Galaxy Dragon (Release is February 28th)

- YOU and ME and HER aka Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi. aka Totono (supposed to release in February)

- Senren * Banka (Early this year, 90% translated)

- Hello Lady! (Early this year, after Senren Banka, 99% translated)

- Making*Lovers (After Senren Banka & Hello Lady, 100% translated)

- Master Magistrate (Last I heard was a release around may)

- ATRI -My Dear Moments- (Slated to release this year)

- Adabana Odd Tales (Slated to release this year)

- Clockwork Ley-Line Part 2+3 (Should release this year)

- Nukitashi (was supposed to come out in 2019, so chances are it will happen this year; it is 66% translated)

- Majikoi (Should come out this year, was supposed to release last year, preorders are already up)

- Meteor World Actor (If steam let's them release...)

I left out Mangagamer since they release one VN every month and only announce the next one in advance. But they have multiple project that are 100% translated (or are even further along) and should come out this year like Sona-Nyl or Sakuranomori Dreamers . Complete list is here: http://blog.mangagamer.org/project-status/

Since I didn't include everything here are some other status tracker:

Sekai Project:

https://sekaiproject.com/pages/project-status

Nekonyan:

https://nekonyansoft.com/progress

Last Update from Sol Press:

https://solpress.co/blog/765/sol-press-project-roundup-11-11-2019

Specific releases I'm looking forward to this year are the new In'Youchuu game coming in March, Shuffle 2 and Saleté that's coming this month. There's also a new ZION nukige coming this month that seems fun, heh. 

I also hope the new Inre game will be coming this year, but there's no news on it yet beyond the announcement that was made last year, so not sure about that one. Fingers crossed.