Picture of Steve

Steve

We the jury, as in just I, Mevvrynne the great and powerful, find the defendant Steve, guilty of loli hoarding.  And to further comment, we find his other actions on lolis to be an international treasure, and should provide him with a reward suitable for his wondrous deeds.  But we still want our lolis back.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen of the court, The defendant, Steve, is guilty of loli hoarding. Under normal circumstances, a crime of this level would be punishable by exile to the loli-less lands, however, due to the defendants status of an international treasure, and the discovery that every person can have their own Mare, the normal punishment has been repealed. Instead, Steve is to share his loli hoard with the world, free to any respectable loli-lover. This session of loli court is now adjourned.

I find it funny how nobody has commented on the face at the bottom of the spoiler.

Or on the fact we just put Steve on trial for loli hoarding.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen of the court, The defendant is guilty of loli hoarding. Under normal circumstances, a crime of this level would be punishable by exile to the loli-less lands, however, due to the defendants status of an international treasure, and the discovery that every person can have their own Mare, the normal punishment has been repealed. Instead, Steve is to share his loli hoard with the world, free to any respectable loli-lover. This session of loli court is now adjourned.

Or on the fact we just put Steve on trial for loli hoarding.

I feel proud of myself.  I think we really did something good here.

What a newbie, you don't know that everyone has their own lolis? I have my Mare but for example Luch has his Mare and everyone has their own Mare and so everyone is happiiiiiiiii~

I already commented on this issue in this discussion - read the next few posts there.

as long as you don't steal my onee-sans do i not care about lolis as long as you treat them right

• 3 months later...